New Online Slots 2021
Welcome to our New Slots page where you will find all the latest slot machine releases the iGaming industry has to offer. Our list below contains 810 new slots sorted by their release date. At this point, you might be wondering why you should play recently launched slots, aren’t they all designed the same?
To put it briefly, of course, they are not. In fact, online casino software providers are always improving the themes, graphics, and special features of their new releases. In this way, you can discover something novel every time you click on a slot game on this page.
FREE NEW SLOTS
Feather of the Nile is currently the newest slot in our directory, a game developed by High 5 Games.
Updates are being made to the list on a regular basis to ensure that you always have access to the latest titles the industry has to offer. And the best part is that playing them is completely free. You won’t have to register an account, provide personal information, or download anything on your device to enjoy the new slots in our directory or any of the slots on SlotsMate for that matter.
If you want to find out more about the new slots in our directory, keep in mind that each has its own dedicated review page where you can see additional details, as well as feedback left by real players. After experiencing new slots for free, don’t forget to leave us your rating as well!
Most Recently Released Slot Machines
The SlotsMate Guide to New Slots
THE EVOLUTION OF NEW SLOTS IN THE INDUSTRY
Thanks to the technological advancement the online gambling industry has undergone over the course of the last decade, new slots have become more and more attractive for users. Benefits include, but are not limited to, detailed and seamless graphics, complex and high-definition audio and soundtracks, gameplay that is considerably more user-friendly, and out of the ordinary bonuses and themes. In the following sections, we will discuss new types of slots as well as their most innovative features so that you know what to expect the next time your favorite software provider releases new slot machine games.
TYPES OF NEW SLOTS
Any casino game enthusiast is familiar with classic slots and video slots, two formats that have been around for decades now. But what are some of the novelties the online gambling industry has to offer? Keep reading to find out more about the three types of new slots that are catching everyone’s eye right now.
- Mobile Slots. A true pioneer in the field of iGaming, MicroGaming introduced the concept of mobile slots back in 2004. This was possible with the help of HTML5 technology, a type of coding language that allows for seamless integration across all platforms. Nowadays, most of the action happens on either a smartphone or a tablet, with over 70% of gambling being pursued on mobile devices. For this reason, the vast majority of software providers try to optimize their latest releases for the screens and specs of smartphones and tablets. To get a better feel of how the gameplay of new slots looks on a mobile device, see the screenshot of the Strolling Staxx game developed by NetEnt
- 3D Slots. As computers and mobile devices evolved over time, so did their capacity to support more robust and smooth graphics. For this reason, the slot machine industry started following suit by designing new slots with deliciously immersive and high-definition animations known as 3D slots. You can think of them as video slots with a little something extra that adds that touch of modernity that is needed to keep players coming back. A wonderful illustration of this innovation can be seen in the Jungle Jim El Dorado slot by MicroGaming. Watch it in all its three-dimensional glory in the video embedded below, and maybe give it a go as well if you’re interested.
- VR Slots. It’s no secret that virtual reality has been the talk of the town over the course of the last few years. This booming technological advance has determined new slot developers to integrate this type of element in the gameplay of their slot machines, and nobody does it better than NetEnt. Some of the industry’s hottest VR slots are developed by the company, with notable examples including Jack and the Beanstalk, Cosmic Fortune, Starburst, and Gonzo’s Quest. The former was NetEnt’s first foray into the world of virtual reality, and the supplier hasn’t looked back since. You can get a glimpse into Jack’s VR World in the official images:
FEATURES AND INNOVATIONS IN NEW SLOTS
What do new slots bring to the table that their predecessors haven’t managed to in the past? In this next section, we will explore the main technological advances slot machine suppliers have implemented over the course of the last few years.
- Innovative Reel Designs. Gone are the days when slot machine screens were shaped like symmetrical squares or rectangles. These days, you can expect new slots to have unique mechanics or aesthetics from this point of view. Software providers by the likes of Quickspin adopted the irregular reel design with slots such as The Grand or Dragon Shrine, but it was NetEnt once again that made a remarkable amount of progress in this direction. Its groundbreaking Irish-inspired slot Finn and the Swirly Spin features a spiral spin mechanic inspired by social gaming that is the first of its kind in this particular niche.
- Multiple Screens. Another thing you can expect from new pokies as far as design is concerned is multiple screens. Quickspin offers yet again an admirable example of this with its The Epic Journey slot machine. Its three five-reel screens spin at the same time, as it can be observed in the image attached below. Each screen spins independently from the rest, and the wins are added up afterward. In addition to this, the game has a few features that collaborate across all three screens, such as the Wild symbol.
- Branded Content. New casino slot machines tend to cater to the specific interests of players more and more with the help of licensed content from popular films, books, comics, and other forms of media. Playtech is definitely the market leader in this respect, with a roster of DC licensed content that consists of slots such as Green Lantern and Batman and The Penguin Prize, as well as fan-favorite cinematic masterpieces by the likes of the Gladiator.
- Original Soundtracks. Another way to target the market of devoted fans is through music, and what better genre to approach than rock? NetEnt have once again set the market standard for new slot games with their NetEnt Rocks! series created in collaboration with legendary names of the genre such as Jimi Hendrix and Guns N Roses. The latter even offers you the option to choose your favorite song to play in the background thanks to its Set List feature. Don’t believe us? See for yourself!
ENJOY NEW SLOTS FOR REAL MONEY
Do you want to experience the newest slots offered by the online gambling industry’s top software providers and earn actual cash for it? Then head on over to our Real Money Slots page, where you will find a list of the 1580 casinos where you can do exactly that.
Don’t forget that many casinos offer players attractive no deposit bonuses when they try out new games, with free spins being the most popular type. So, what are you waiting for? Choose your new favorite playground and start spinning!