Book of Gold Classic
PLAYSON BOOK OF GOLD CLASSIC SLOT OVERVIEW
Book of Gold: Classic by Playson offers a more traditional approach to the Egyptian genre than its sequels, Book of Gold: Symbol Choice and Book of Gold: Double Chance. This title was released in June 2019, approximately five months prior to the last installment in the series. It comes with a standard 5-reel grid, expanding symbols and free spins, as well as the ability to cashout staggering rewards in the range of $500,000.
If you’re familiar with the ancient culture of Egypt, which is among the top themes in slot division, the Book of Gold: Classic video slot will provide you a vintage experience regardless of your skill level. This installment is also fitted with ten fixed paylines capable of rewarding both beginners and high rollers, as prizes can reach 5,000x the initial stake.
Aside from the regular low paying symbols, this slot game features scatters that can substitute for other images during gameplay, as well as expanding symbols in the style of pharaohs, Eye of Horus, Eye of Ra and Ankh. The background in this sequel depicts the Egyptian desert outback with temples and pyramids sticking out from the distance. Playson has kept a relatively identical design in all three releases from the series, supported with elegant 3D graphics, high details, and interactive playability.
The provider’s universe of Egypt-inspired slots spans other top-performance titles such as Legend of Cleopatra, fully optimized for mobile devices just as Book of Gold: Classic. Meanwhile, let’s check out the betting preferences of Book of Gold: Classic.
HOW TO PLAY THE BOOK OF GOLD CLASSIC SLOT
To trigger the riches of Horus in Book of Gold Classic and continue a fruitful exploration of the ancient Egypt genre, you are required to hit the red spin button, located under the reels in the lower right corner. Next to it is the autoplay mode that spans from 5 to 999 rounds, while coin levels and Max Bet can be found in blue boxes on the left. The lowest bet starts at $0.10 per spin and goes all the way to $100 per click.
Winning combos start with pharaoh symbols that cash out up to 500x total stake on each active line. The possibilities increase when Book of Gold Classic’s expanding symbols cover the reels, as they easily trigger more options. To start playing in demo mode, simply click on the play button or register with a casino at SlotsMate to play for real money.
BOOK OF GOLD CLASSIC SLOT FEATURES
- Egyptian Theme. Inspired by the 5,300-year-old Nile Valley civilization, the Book of Gold: Classic delivers a faithful representation of the period when Egyptian pharaohs roamed the Earth. The second installment from the series is graphically rich and complimented with 3D animations for a deeply engaging gaming experience.
- Sounds of Ancient Egypt. The atmosphere in this slot is accompanied by a mystical melody that builds up the tension and contributes to each winning spin.
- 10 Paylines. Wins are paid in succession from left to right and betways cannot be adjusted during play. Scatter wins are paid independently.
- Special Expanding Symbol. Before you start the free spin round, the Book of Gold: Classic slot machine will randomly select a special symbol that will expand and cover up an entire reel to enlarge each potential winning.
- Free Spins. Just like in the other two installments, this game’s biggest highlight is the free spins round. However, there is also a single symbol that acts as a wild and scatter. For landing it on the right payline, players can trigger volatile winning combinations, especially due to their substitute feature which assists with the formation of prizes. The free spins begin with the choice of a special symbol, as previously mentioned. Players select one of the regular symbols which then expands on all reels. This is a nice way of making smaller wins but the goal is to get a full screen of matching symbols for maximum results.
Fans of the Egyptian genre will run across a similar amount of fun with The Book of Gold Classic online slot as with other premium 3D releases from this category, experiencing a well-rounded adaption of Playson’s highly successful offering. This means that unlocking the big winning potentials is not bound to only one follow-up of the genre but allows greater freedom and choice for players who willingly delight in an extended 3D universe of this ancient civilization. Good luck!