NextGen Gaming Foxin’ Twins Slot Overview
Foxin’ Twins is the latest installment in NextGen Gaming’s Foxin’ series of video slots. It is a bright, lively and entertaining slot themed after luxury and featuring a sprightly fox who’s living a life of riches. There are lots of features to discover, so check out what the slot has to offer then play for yourself.
How to Play the Foxin’ Twins Slot
Before you get started, there are two things you need to do. First, determine your base bet size, the options for which range from 0.25 to 6.25 per spin. Then, decide if you want to activate the Superbet feature, which gives you extra bonuses. These come at a cost: Superbet OFF, the lowest level, is played at your current bet level; Superbet Level 1 doubles your current bet and offers some bonuses; Superbet Level 2 quadruples your current bet and offers even more bonuses. Foxin Twins has an RTP of 96.75% and medium volatility. The slot comes with an autoplay feature, which you can turn on if you want the slot to spin the reels automatically for you.
Foxin’ Twins Slot Features
- Luxury Theme. This latest Foxin’ slot is set at the lavish Foxin’ Manor and has a luxury theme, with symbols including various things associated with the high life. There are also foxes to be found throughout the slot.
- 50 Paylines. You’ll notice when you load the slot that there are actually two different grids. The one on the left has a blue border, while the one on the right has a green border. Each one has three rows, five reels and 25 paylines. Whenever you place a bet, your bet covers both reels. Therefore, each bet covers 50 paylines in total.
- Symbols. There are 10 standard symbols that can appear on the reels. The six low-paying ones are the card ranks A-9, each one of which is a different color. The symbols with higher payouts are all luxury-themed: there’s a pair of champagne flutes, golden gates, a jet plane, and Foxin’ with a horse. Along with these, there are two wilds to look out for, both of which feature Foxin’. One wild has a green background, the other a blue background. These two wilds are the slot’s most valuable symbols, with both of them offering 20x payouts for five on a payline. Finally, there’s the scatter, which is represented as a stack of gold bars. While the standard symbols offer payouts for no more than five on a payline, the scatter pays out if you land two to 10 anywhere on the reels. The more scatters, the higher the payout.
- Gamble Feature. Whenever you win, you can gamble your winnings once and potentially increase your payout. There are two choices: you can guess whether the next card is red or black, or you can guess the suit. If you go for red/black and guess correctly, your winnings will be doubled; if you go for the suit and guess correctly, your wins will be quadrupled. Any incorrect guesses and your winnings will be lost.
Foxin’ Twins Superbet Feature
Foxin’ Twins Superbet is an extra betting feature that gives you some enhancements while you play. There are three levels: Superbet OFF, Superbet Level 1 and Superbet Level 2. Each level gives different effects on the two grids. The effects on the left grid (blue border) are as follows:
- Superbet OFF: Extra wilds can appear on reel 3
- Superbet Level 1: Extra wilds can appear on reels 2, 3 and 4
- Superbet Level 2: Extra wilds can appear on reels 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
Reels that can have extra wilds on them have a fox cub at the top. The extra wilds that are added are blue wilds. If either of the two random features is active (more on them below), the wilds that are added will be green wilds. For the grid on the right, the Superbet level determines the value of the multiplier that’s applied whenever you win with a green wild. The multiplier values are displayed above the grid and are as follows:
- Superbet OFF: Multiplier values of 2x, 3x and 5x
- Superbet Level 1: Multiplier values of 3x, 5x and 10x
- Superbet Level 2: Multiplier values of 5x, 10x and 20x
Foxin’ Twins Random Wild Features
The slot has two special features that can be randomly triggered on any spin:
- A Little Wilder. All blue wilds on the left grid become green wilds. Any extra wilds that are added to the grid become green wilds too. Multipliers are in effect and these vary according to your Superbet Level.
- Gone Wild. For this feature, one or more standard symbols on the right grid are turned into green wilds. The number of reels this can happen on varies according to your Superbet Level. All wins are multiplied; again, the multiplier value depends on your Superbet Level.
Foxin’ Twins Free Spins
Team Pup Free Spins is the slot’s free spins round and is triggered whenever you land three to 10 scatters. The number of scatters you land determines the number of free spins you get:
- Three scatters = 10 free spins
- Four scatters = 15 free spins
- Five scatters = 20 free spins
- Six scatters = 25 free spins
- Seven scatters = 30 free spins
- Eight scatters = 50 free spins
- Nine scatters = 75 free spins
- Ten scatters = 100 free spins
While the free spins round is in play, both random features can trigger on any spin. The paylines on both grids run in both ways, so you can form winning combinations starting with the rightmost reel of a grid, as well as the leftmost reel. If you happen to win with five symbols, you’ll be paid twice: once for the win going from left to right and once for the win going from right to left. Landing three or more scatters will earn you more free spins.
Play Foxin’ Twins for Real Money
Foxin’ Twins is a visually appealing slot from NextGen Gaming that’s packed with all sorts of special features. From free spins and paylines that run both ways, to multipliers and extra wilds, there’s a lot going on with this slot. Try it out for free and get a feel for how the many features work, then have a spin for real money. You never know, you could end up living the high life like Foxin’ himself!