BetSoft Aztec Treasures Slot Overview
Get ready to immerse yourself in the world of the Aztecs with BetSoft’s brilliantly themed Aztec Treasures. As you play, discover several different special features, including free spins and bonus rounds. Find out more about how this slot works and what its many features are.
How To Play The Aztec Treasures Slot
First, you need to determine how much money you’re going to bet with. To do this, there are three variables to adjust: the number of paylines (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 29 or 30) you want your bets to cover, the bet level (1-5) and the value of each coin (multiple options ranging from 0.01 to 1.00). The lowest amount of money you’re able to bet with per spin is 0.01, while the highest is 150.
Hit the drum with ‘SPIN’ on it to play. If you want to turn on autoplay, a feature that spins the reels for you, you’ll find ‘AUTOPLAY’ in the top left-hand corner of the screen. Click on this and you’ll get to decide on a number of spins, as well as a bet value for all spins.
Aztec Treasures Slot Features
- Aztec Theme. The theming of the slot is very well done indeed. It’s set deep within a jungle and has the reels set on a stone structure with lit torches on either side of it. The gaming grid and the symbols that appear on the reels stick to the slot’s Aztec theme, as do the slot’s bonus features.
- 30 Paylines. The slot’s grid has three rows and five reels, with 30 paylines in total that you can win on. To win, three to five matching symbols need to appear on one of the slot’s paylines on adjacent reels, starting with the leftmost reel.
- Symbols. There are eight standard symbols that can appear on the reels in Aztec Riches. These are a bowl, a red gem, a green gem, a stepped pyramid, a jaguar and three characters (two females and one male). The male wears a crown of tribal feathers and is the slot’s most valuable symbol, giving you a payout worth 1,500 credits should you fill a payline with five. There are several bonus symbols to look out for as well.
- Free Spins. Land three or more gecko symbols on an active payline gives you three free spins. While free spins are being used, every gecko symbol that appears gives you one extra free spin. Also, all of the slot’s paylines are in play, even if you weren’t betting on them all when you triggered the feature.
- Kiss Me Wild Reel. This is a special feature that gets triggered if you land certain symbols in certain positions. You have to land the female wearing a pendant, the male with a feather crown and the female with a headband in this particular order (left to right). The three symbols have to be on reels 2, 3 and 4 on payline 1, 2 or 3. Do this and you’ll receive one free spin with one fully wild reel in play.
- Spear Toss Random Wild. Land one or more spear symbols anywhere on the grid and another symbol is turned into a wild.
Aztec Treasures Bonus Rounds
- Love Hut Bonus Round. To trigger this bound round, you need to land three or more hut symbols on any of the slot’s paylines in any positions. This is a pick-me game played on a separate screen where you can win cash prizes.
- Secret Room Bonus Round. There are three gem symbols (blue, red and yellow) that can appear on reel 5. Once you’ve collected one of each color, you’ll get to play the Secret Room bonus round. This is another pick-me game with cash prizes of various values up for grabs.
- Aztec Calendar Bonus. Should three or more gold Aztec calendar coin symbols appear on any active payline, you’ll get to play this feature. It’s another pick-me game and gives you the chance to win up to 20,000 credits if you’re lucky enough.
Play Aztec Treasures For Real Money
Aztec Treasures certainly has a lot going on, with free spins, extra wilds and several bonus rounds with cash prizes to be won. Check this feature-heavy slot out for free, then play for real money and hopefully you’ll walk away with some Aztec treasures to call your own.