BetSoft Pinocchio Slot Overview
Pinocchio is a superbly designed online slot from BetSoft about a wooden puppet who dreams of becoming a real boy. This slot’s packed with all sorts of exciting features that will no doubt make you want to play, including several respins features, wandering wilds, wild reels and three different settings. Help Pinocchio become a real boy and try to win some real money at the same time!
How To Play The Pinocchio Slot
To get started, you need to decide how much money you’re going to bet with. Choose a coin value (several options ranging from 0.01 to 1.00), a number of paylines (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15) and a bet line value (1-5). The lowest amount you can bet with is 0.01, while the highest is 75. Hit ‘AUTOPLAY’ if you prefer to have the slot do the spinning for you. Decide on a bet value and a number of spins. You can also choose to have the spins stop if you win or lose a certain amount of money. The slot has a low volatility and an RTP of 96.53%.
Pinocchio Slot Baseline Features
- Pinocchio Theme. The slot’s themed after the titular character of the 1883 novel The Adventures of Pinocchio by Italian writer Carlo Collodi. Pinocchio is a wooden puppet created by woodcarver Gepetto. His dream is to become a real human boy, though he does have a tendency to lie, which causes his nose to grow. The character has become hugely popular in children’s fiction and has starred in numerous films and TV shows, the best known of which is Disney’s 1940 film Pinocchio. This slot is exceptionally well themed and has highly detailed 3D graphics that do a brilliant job of immersing you in the puppet’s world.
- 15 Paylines. There are 15 paylines in total and, as mentioned above, you can bet on certain numbers of paylines. To win, you need three or more identical symbols to appear on a payline that your bet covers. These symbols have to be on adjacent reels starting with the leftmost one to count as a win.
- Symbols. The slot has 13 symbols altogether. There are 10 standard symbols and they include card ranks (A, K, Q, J and 10), along with a wooden clock, a sleigh, a marionette show poster, Pinocchio in a cage and Pinocchio as a Wood Boy (this last symbol can change to become Real Boy Pinocchio). The most valuable of these is the Pinocchio symbol, which gives you a payout worth 500x your bet line value for five on a payline. There are also three scatters, Gepetto, a wagon and a book, that are linked with the slot’s special features.
- Double Up. This is a gamble feature that you can play whenever you win. The way it works is simple: guess the result of a coin flip (heads or tails) and if you guess correctly, your winnings are doubled. Once you’ve made a correct guess, you can collect your winnings or try again and potentially increase the size of your winnings even more. However, should you make an incorrect guess at any time you’ll lose all your winnings. You’re able to gamble your winnings as many times as you wish.
- Real Boy Mode. When you start playing the slot, it’s in Wood Boy mode. As you play, small Real Boy icons can appear in the lower corner of a Wood Boy Pinocchio symbol. Collect five of these and you’ll get to play in Real Boy mode, which has all Wood Boy Pinocchio symbols replaced by Real Boy Pinocchio wilds that substitute for all other standard symbols. Once in Real Boy mode, small Wood Boy icons can appear in the lower corner of a Real Boy Pinocchio symbol. Collect five of these to switch back to Wood Boy mode.
- Changing Worlds. The slot has a total of three different worlds, or settings. When you start playing, the setting is Gepetto’s workshop. While in this world, wagon and book scatters can appear on reels 2 and 4. Each wagon that lands adds one unit to the Stage metre, while each book that lands adds one unit to the Classroom metre. Fill a meter with 10 units and you’ll be taken to that meter’s world. Each of these two worlds has its own special feature. You have eight spins to use before you’re returned to Gepetto’s workshop. Winning spins and respins don’t use up any of your eight spins.
Pinocchio Bonus Features
- Fairy Awesome Respins. The Fairy Companion will make an appearance if reel 1, 2 or 3 is preventing you from landing a five-symbol winning combination. The fairy grants you one respin and the reel that’s preventing you from winning is respun, giving you an extra chance to win.
- Gepetto’s Workshop Wild Scroll. This feature can be triggered in Gepetto’s workshop world. Land a Gepetto symbol on reel 3 and it will turn into a scroll wild. This wild moves over to the leftmost reel, respinning reels as it goes, giving you extra chances to land some wins.
- Classroom Wild Scroll. This feature can be triggered in the Classroom world. Land book symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 and they’ll turn into scroll wilds. You then get respins with each wild moving down one position on every spin. You keep on getting respins until there are no scroll wilds left on the screen.
- Stage Wild Scroll. This feature can be triggered in the Stage world. Land a wagon symbol on the central reel and, once any payouts have been made, the reel will become completely wild. You then get five respins with the central reel remaining completely wild for all spins.
Play Pinocchio For Real Money
Pinocchio is a visually stunning slot that comes with loads of special features. It’s well worth a try, so why not have a go with real money? Spin the reels of this high-quality slot and hopefully the many respin features will help you win.