Captain Candy Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Captain Candy for real money?
Rate Captain Candy
Slot types, themes & features
GAMEART CAPTAIN CANDY SLOT REVIEW
Craving some sugar? Then this video slot is just the right thing for your sweet tooth. Released by GameArt on May 28, 2019, Captain Candy is a visual trip into a land filled with sugar, sweets and… you guessed it, candy! With superb graphics and entertaining features, this slot also boasts 5 reels and 25 paylines, being the type of game that hands out prizes quite often.
The top jackpot is only 300x your stake but that’s to be expected from a game that lets you win so often. However, don’t start spinning the reels expecting life-changing rewards. Captain Candy can be played on both PC and mobile devices and you can try out the demo version right here for free. Or, if you’re feeling adventurous, you can give it a spin for real money in SlotsMate’s Real Money Slots section.
HOW TO PLAY THE CAPTAIN CANDY SLOT
You can start betting on this slot from $0.25, the maximum amount being $25. With an RTP of 96%, Captain Candy comes with a series of sugary symbols on its reels. You’ll see low-value card royals, followed by the fruits (lemons, blueberries, cherries and strawberries) that pay about 2.4x to 12x your stake if you land five of them on a payline.
CAPTAIN CANDY SLOT FEATURES
- Wild symbol. The Wild symbol in this slot is represented by a trio of gummy bears that will take the place of any other symbol on the reels except for the Scatter. When you land five of these on a payline, you’ll get the same award as you’d get for the strawberries.
- Scatter symbol. The Scatter symbol is the one that triggers the Free Spins round and is represented by a trio of lollipops. They only appear on reels one, three and five.
- Free Spins feature. As mentioned above, this feature is triggered by landing Scatters anywhere on reels one, three and five in one spin. You will then get 10 free spins that you can retrigger up to 300.
- Double symbols feature. The Double Symbol feature can and will be triggered by landing a high-value symbol on reel three, matched with its low-paying counterpart in the same color. All color-matching royals will turn into the high-paying one and will expand to cover the whole reel.
- Autoplay feature. As expected, Captain Candy also comes with an autoplay feature that will let you set a limited number of automatic spins, a loss limit, and a maximum win threshold. You can then sit back, relax and enjoy as the reels spin themselves for you.
All in all, Captain Candy is an exciting slot. With features and colorful design, you will be surely spending a good couple of hours spinning these sweet reels. It’s more of a feel-good slot, not handing out huge wins but making up for that in the universe GameArt managed to create around this game. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Take it for a spin and see for yourself!