Chili Quest Slot Review
What went wrong?
Please fill in the required field.
Your feedback is very important to us.
While we fix the issue, you can explore our free slots list.ALL FREE SLOTS
Ready to play Chili Quest for real money?
Rate Chili Quest
Slot types, themes & features
SlotsMate Editional is your most reliable friend for any and all top slot-related articles, news, guides and more! Our dedicated team is on a quest to produce the best content to help you learn to winFull Bio
GameArt Chili Quest Slot Overview
Join in the lively fiesta and celebrate Mexico with the superbly well themed Chili Quest 3D slot from GameArt. Released in October 2019, the slot has medium volatility, an RTP of 96.15% and quite a few special features that will no doubt keep you playing. With a free spins round and a potentially lucrative respins feature, there are plenty of reasons to play.
How to Play the Chili Quest Slot
The first thing to do is place your bet. The slot’s played with 25 paylines that are fixed, so they’re covered by all bets. To set your bet value, adjust the ‘BET PER LINE’ - the options for this range from 0.01 to 1 and whatever one you choose, multiply it by 25 to get your actual bet value per spin. So, if you choose 0.01, the actual amount of money you’ll be betting with is 0.25. Click on the large, circular orange button to spin the reels. Give the smaller button to the left of this to turn on the autoplay feature, which spins the reels automatically for you without you having to keep clicking for every spin.
Chili Quest Slot Features
- Mexican Theme. Chili Quest celebrates Mexican culture with its bright, colorful and vivid theming. The backdrop showcases a traditional Mexican settlement, while there are streams of colored flags above the reels and sombreros perched on the top corners of the grid. Most of the slot’s symbols represent various things commonly associated with the country: for example, there’s a pinata, a music-playing cactus and a skeleton representing the Day of the Dead.
- 25 Paylines. The slot’s grid has three rows, five reels and 25 paylines in total. In order to win, you need to have three or more identical symbols appear on adjacent reels, starting with the leftmost reel. Only the highest win per payline is counted, though you can win on more than one payline per spin.
- Symbols. The slot’s three bonus symbols are the wild, the scatter and the spice pepper symbol. The wild is a skeleton wearing a sombrero and is themed to the Day of the Dead celebrations. This symbol substitutes for all standard symbols to help you form winning combinations. The scatter is a music-playing cactus wearing a sombrero. The spicy pepper symbol triggers one of the slot’s special features. As well as these bonus symbols, the slot has eight standard symbols, including four card ranks (A, K, Q, and J) as low-paying symbols and a cocktail, a pinata, a donkey and a female dancer as high-paying symbols. The most valuable of these is the dancer; land five on a payline and you’ll be rewarded with a 20x payout.
- Free Spins. The scatter only appears on reels 1, 3 and 5. Should three of this symbol appear on the same spin, you’ll receive a payout worth 3x your bet, along with six free spins. While free spins are in play, all standard symbols offer lower payouts. Also, the middle three reels spin together as one extra-large reel with 3x3 symbols on it. If a 3x3 scatter lands, you’ll receive a payout equal to your current bet and three extra free spins. There’s no limit to how many extra free spins you can earn this way.
- Spicy Pepper Respins. Spicy pepper symbols display a value, the Mini Jackpot or the Major Jackpot. Land six of this symbol to receive three respins. While respins are in play, all spicy pepper symbols stick to the reels and remain where they are until the feature’s over. For the respins, the normal reels are replaced by reels containing only empty spaces and more spicy pepper symbols. Any new symbols that land reset the number of respins to three. The feature ends once the counter reaches zero, or if you fill the screen with spicy pepper symbols. Once it’s over, you’re paid for every symbol that’s on the screen. If you happen to fill the screen, you’ll receive the Mega Jackpot, which is worth 1,000x your bet. The two smaller jackpots, Mini and Major, are worth 30x your bet and 80x your bet respectively.
- Gamble Feature. Whenever you win, you have the chance to play this feature, which gives you the chance to increase the value of your winnings. You can gamble your winnings a maximum of five times. Each time you gamble, you’ll have to guess whether the next card to be drawn is red or black. Guess correctly and your winnings will be doubled. Guess incorrectly and you’ll lose your winnings. Following a correct guess, you have the option to walk away with your winnings or risk gambling them again.
Play Chili Quest for Real Money
If you’re in the party mood, this delightful Mexican-themed slot will be ideal for you. Have a spin of Chili Quest for real money and celebrate Mexican culture as you enjoy the free spins and respins features. The question is if you’re lucky enough to win, will you take the risk and gamble them for real money, or play it safe and keep them for yourself?