Peters Universe Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Peters Universe for real money?
Rate Peters Universe
Slot types, themes & features
GAMEART PETERS UNIVERSE SLOT REVIEW
Have you ever dreamed of flying alongside Peter Pan in his Neverland adventures? Well, Peter Pan grew up and donned a cyberpunk outfit in the meantime. This video slot will have you traveling through a dystopian London in your spaceship. Peters Universe was released by developer GameArt on March 26, 2019, and features a classic setup of 5 reels and no less than 100 paylines.
It’s built using the latest HTML5 technologies, meaning you can play it on both PC and mobile without having to download an additional piece of software. You can spin the reels right here, in the free demo version or you can bet real money on this slot in our Real Money Slots section.
HOW TO PLAY THE PETERS UNIVERSE SLOT
You can start betting on this medium volatility 3D slot from as little as $1, the maximum amount being $100 and you can win as much as $100.000 or 1000x your total stake. You might also want to keep in mind that the RTP of Peters Universe is just a little over 96%.
As for the symbols, you’ll find both low and high-paying ones sprinkled on the reels. On the low side of things you’ll have the classic card royals (10 to A) that will award you with 0.30x to 1.20 your stake if you land five of them in the same spin. You’ll then see some bags with fairy dust, private jets and robo-crocs in the medium range, followed by Wendy and Captain Hook as the highest-paying symbols.
PETERS UNIVERSE SLOT FEATURES
- Wild symbol. As you’d expect, the Wild symbol will replace any other symbol on the reels except for the Scatter. You’ll see that Tinkerbell is here to fill that role and will also trigger the Walking Wilds feature.
- Scatter symbol. Peter Pan himself is taking the role of the Scatter, triggering the Free Spins when you land 3 or more of them. It’s important to note that it can appear on all reels.
- Free Spins feature. Land 3 or more Scatters on the reels and you’ll trigger the Free Spins game mode. You’ll then be presented with 20 planets to choose from, which will decide the exact number of free spins you’ll get.
- Walking Wilds feature. If you manage to land Tinkerbell on reels two, three, four or five in the base game, you will trigger the Walking Wilds feature. This will offer you a re-spin and will make the Wild move one reel to the left, triggering yet another respin.
- Autoplay feature. If you ever get tired of spinning the reels yourself, there’s the Autoplay feature. You’ll have to set a number of automatic spins, a loss limit and a single win limit.
All in all, we have to admit that it was the cyberpunk-Neverland setting that caught our eye. However, the exciting features and superb design choices were the things that made us stay. You’ll see that it’s a slot with high potential that is sure to entertain you without making you wait for too long to enjoy the special features.