Double Stacks Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Double Stacks for real money?
Rate Double Stacks
Slot types, themes & features
NetEnt Double Stacks Slot Overview
Double Stacks is a new online slot released in September 2019. Developed by the provider NetEnt, the slot draws inspiration from classic fruit-themed slot machines. Special features to look out for include stacked symbols, free spins and jackpot prizes - there are four separate fixed jackpots waiting to be won.
The slot has nicely presented visuals that are in keeping with the classic fruit theme. The user interface down beneath the reels has a neon-style design to it. Carry on reading this review to learn more about the slot and its features, then have a go of it for real money.
How To Play The Double Stacks Slot
Double Stacks uses a three-row, five-reel grid, with 10 fixed paylines in play. To place your bet, you need to determine the bet level (1-10) and the coin value (eight options ranging from 0.01 to 2). The lowest amount you can bet with per spin is 0.10, while the highest is 200. Once you’ve got your bet value sorted, click on the central Spin button and the reels will be spun. There’s an autoplay feature you can use to have the computer spin the reels for you a set number of times.
Some of the advanced options include the ability to stop the feature if you win or lose too much, or if you form a winning combination. You can play the slot on mobile devices as well as on desktop computers and laptops. The slot’s RTP is 96.1% and its volatility is high, so wins won’t be common, but they should be quite large.
Double Stacks Slot Features
- Basic Symbols. These include low-paying fruits (half a watermelon, a plum, a lemon, and a cherry), along with four high-paying symbols: a golden bell, a bar, a number 7 and a diamond. The two bonus symbols are the wild and the scatter.
- Stacked Symbols. The slot’s four high-paying symbols can all appear on the reels as stacked symbols more than one position high.
- Double Stacks Feature. If a reel ends up with three matching symbols on it, those symbols will double up. Each symbol, therefore, counts as two instead of one. With this feature, it’s possible to form winning combinations with up to 10 matching symbols on a payline.
- Maximum Payouts. Along the top of the reels, you’ll see payouts listed for the four high-paying symbols. To win a maximum payout, you need to fill the screen with one of these four symbols. The biggest payout comes from the diamond symbol. Fill every position with this symbol and you’ll be paid a sum 1,000x the value of your bet.
- Free Spins. Landing three, four or five scatters will award you with five, 15 or 30 free spins respectively. While you’re using free spins, wild symbols can appear stacked as well as the four high-paying symbols. Should you land two, three, four or five scatters, you’ll receive an extra two, five, 15 or 30 free spins respectively.
Play Doube Stacks for Real Money
What makes Double Stacks appealing is that it looks like a classic slot, yet it comes with some pretty good features to keep you playing. Check out this new NetEnt release for free or have a gamble and play with real money. With stacked symbols that can help you win, free spins rounds that can be retriggered and several large jackpot prizes, there are plenty of reasons to play.