Gold Money Frog Slot Review
Ready to play Gold Money Frog for real money?
Rate Gold Money Frog
Slot types, themes & features
NetEnt Gold Money Frog Slot Overview
Gold Money Frog is a NetEnt slot released in late 2019. Sporting an Asian theme, the slot comes with a few special features, such as wilds, scatters and a bonus game with several progressive jackpots up for grabs.
How to Play the Gold Money Frog Slot
To get started, there are two things you need to do: adjust the bet level and decide on a coin value - both of these help determine your bet size. There are four bet levels to choose from (1, 2, 3 and 4) and for the coin value, there are six values ranging from 0.01 to 0.50 available. The lowest amount you can bet is 0.25, while the highest is 50. Click on the large circular black button with two arrows on it to spin the reels. Next to this is the autoplay button. Give this a click if you want the slot to spin the reels automatically for you. Decide how many spins you want and if you want the spins to stop for any reason (e.g. you score a win or your losses reach a certain amount).
Gold Money Frog’s volatility is low, which means that as you play, you should win smaller sums of money quite often. The slot’s RTP is 92.96%, which is considerably lower than average (most slots have an RTP of around 95-96%).
Gold Money Frog Slot Features
- Asian Theme. Gold Money Frog has a decidedly Asian theme, with pink lotus flowers seen on either side of the reels and a towering pagoda in the background. The reels are set within a sort of altar structure and many of the slot’s symbols stick to the central theme.
- 25 Paylines. The slot has 25 paylines that run across its three-row, five-reel grid. All of these paylines run from left to right only. In order to win, three to five identical symbols need to land on a payline. These symbols need to be on consecutive reels and the first symbol in the chain needs to land on the leftmost reel.
- Symbols. There are eight standard symbols that can appear on the reels in Gold Money Frog. The four low-paying ones are card ranks, while the four high-paying ones include a decorative lantern, a red bridge adorned with lotus flowers, a gold owl ornament and a gold frog ornament surrounded by coins - land five of this symbol on a payline for a 20x payout. There’s also a wild, which offers 300x payouts for five on a payline and substitutes for all standard symbols. The slot’s two other bonus symbols are the scatter, represented as three different-colored lanterns, and the Bonus Game symbol. The scatter is the slot’s most valuable symbol, giving you 400x payouts for landing five anywhere on the grid.
- Free Spins. Should you land three or more scatters, you’ll be rewarded with some free spins as well as a payout. Three scatters give you 10 free spins, four scatters give you 20 free spins and five scatters give you 30 free spins. During the free spins round, all wins (except jackpots) are trebled.
- Bonus Game. Land three or more Bonus Game symbols on consecutive reels starting with the leftmost reel to trigger this feature. You get to spin a wheel that can reward you with small prizes or one of the slot’s three progressive jackpots. There’s the Minor Jackpot, which starts at 50, the Major Jackpot, which starts at 500 and the Super Jackpot, which starts at 5,000. All of your bets make these jackpots grow. Once a jackpot’s won, it resets to its starting value (50, 500 or 5,000).
Play Gold Money Frog for Real Money
Gold Money Frog is a rather simple video slot that has the added appeal of offering three progressive jackpots. Even though its RTP is quite low, it’s still worth a spin or two, especially since wins during the free spins round are trebled. Have a go with real money and see if you’re lucky enough to land a progressive jackpot win.