Wolf Cub Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Wolf Cub for real money?
Rate Wolf Cub
Slot types, themes & features
NetEnt Wolf Cub Slot Overview
Brave the chills as you spin the reels of the Wolf Cub video slot. This wintry online casino game has a host of adorable forest inhabitants appearing on the reels and has some pretty good special features too. As you spin the reels of this NetEnt slot, look out for free spins, stacked reels, and wandering symbols!
How to Play the Wolf Cub Slot
Playing Wolf Cub is easy to do. The first thing you need to do is decide how much money you’re going to be betting with. To do this, you need to determine how many coins you’re going to bet with and what the value of each coin will be. The slot’s played with 20 fixed paylines (your bets cover all paylines). Place 1-10 coins on each payline and decide on values of 0.01-1 for each coin. The lowest amount you can bet with is 0.20 (one coin with a value of 0.01 on each payline), while the highest is 200 (10 coins with a value 1 on each payline).Once you’ve decided how much you’re going to bet with, click on the wooden paw print symbol to spin the reels. If you want to let the slot do the spinning for you, click on the ‘AUTOPLAY’ button to the left. This turns on the slot’s autoplay feature, which spins the reels automatically without you having to click all the time. If you want to bet the highest amount, click on ‘MAX BET’ and the bet value will be set to the highest amount. Wolf Cub is a medium volatility slot with an RTP of 96.34%.
Wolf Cub Slot Features
- Winter Theme. The slot’s set in a snow-covered forest in winter and features a variety of animals as symbols on the reels. The cartoon-style graphics are well done and the theming is pretty good overall.
- 20 Paylines. There are 20 paylines altogether. All of the slot’s paylines run from left to right only. If you happen to form more than one winning combination on a single payline, only the highest win is paid.
- Symbols. The slot’s four low-paying symbols are four wooden card suits, each one a different color. These four symbols offer the same payout rates. The symbols to look out for are the five animals, which include an owl, a leopard, a moose, a bear and, of course, a wolf cub. Along with the standard symbols, there are two bonus ones: the frozen paw print wild and the full moon scatter. The wild is the most valuable symbol, giving you a 100x payout for five on a payline; as usual, it substitutes for all standard symbols to help you form winning combinations. As for the scatter, it’s linked with the slot’s free spins round.
- Free Spins. Whenever three or more scatters appear anywhere on the reels, you’ll get to play the slot’s free spins round. All reels that have scatters on them spin, with numbers replacing the regular symbols. Once these reels have spun, all the numbers displayed on the screen are added together. This is the number of free spins you’ll get to use; you can earn up to 115 altogether.
- Blizzard Feature. This is a special feature that triggers whenever a symbol appears fully stacked on reel 1 during the free spins round. All matching symbols on other reels spread across to reel 1, leaving a trail of matching symbols in their wake. Wilds don’t substitute for other symbols in this feature; they only spread if reel 1 is fully stacked with wilds. It’s possible to fill the screen with the same symbol thanks to this feature - to do this, you need to land three matching symbols on reel 1 and the same three symbols on reel 5.
Play Wolf Cub by NetEnt for Real Money
Wolf Cub is a delightful online slot by NetEnt that looks great and offers exciting gameplay. It’s all about the free spins round, which can last for over 100 spins and gives you the chance to fill lots of positions with the same matching symbol for some potentially big wins. Have a go for real money at your favorite NetEnt casino!