Viking Glory Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Viking Glory for real money?
Rate Viking Glory
Slot types, themes & features
Pariplay Viking Glory Slot Overview
Viking Glory is an exciting, feature-heavy online video slot for 2019 by Pariplay. Bask in the renown of the seafaring Vikings as you spin the reels and discover four free spins features, progressive jackpots and more. There’s certainly a lot going on with this slot!
How to Play the Viking Glory Slot
Before placing your bet, there are two things for you to adjust: the coin value and the bet level. For the coin value, there are five options available ranging from 0.01 to 0.20. For the bet level, the options are 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180 and 200. The lowest amount you can bet with per spin is 0.20 (bet level of 20 and coin value of 0.01), while the highest is 40 (bet level of 200 and coin value of 0.20).
Once you’re happy with your bet amount, click on the circular button with two arrows on it to spin the reels. You’ll find this button down by the bottom right of the reels. Next to this is a smaller button that you can click on to turn on the slot’s autoplay feature. Decide how many times you want the reels to be spun automatically for you and decide when the spins should stop, i.e. if you trigger a bonus round. The slot has a medium volatility and an RTP of 95.97%.
Viking Glory Slot Features
- Viking Theme. This is one of many Viking-themed slots you’ll find at online casinos. The setting is the open sea with a burning Viking ship in the background. The theming is done very well and there’s good attention to detail.
- 30 Paylines. There are 30 paylines that you can win on. These run from left to right only. You’ll be paid whenever three or more matching symbols appear on a payline on consecutive reels; the line of matching symbols has to start on the leftmost reel.
- Symbols. Viking Glory has eight standard symbols: five low-paying card ranks and three high-paying, Viking-themed symbols, including a horn, a helmet, and a raven. There’s also a Viking character - this is the slot’s wild symbol and substitutes for all standard symbols. The wild is also the most valuable, offering 20x payouts for five on a payline. The slot also has three scatter symbols, namely, the longboat scatter, the Viking scatter and the wooden dragon head scatter (also known as the Power Pay symbol). Each one of these is linked with a different bonus feature.
- Free Spins. Whenever you land three long boat scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, you’ll get to play the slot’s free spins feature. There are three options to choose from, each one of which gives you five free spins and comes with its own bonus. These are the Viking Shield Wall feature, the Viking Trade feature, and the Viking Wild Strike feature.
- Jackpots. Above the reels, you’ll see there are five progressive jackpots displayed. Each one starts off at a different amount and increases in size whenever you place a bet. They’re numbered 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 - 5 being the smallest and 9 the largest. To win, you need to land the corresponding number of Viking scatter symbols. For example, landing seven scatters will reward you with the number 7 jackpot.
Viking Glory Bonus Rounds
The Viking Glory slot machine by Pariplay has one bonus round known as Power Pay. If one or more Power Pay scatter symbols lands on the reels, you’ll get one of four randomly determined bonuses:
- Credits. You receive a coin win and the more symbols there are that triggered the bonus, the bigger your payout is.
- Wild Reel. Every reel with a Power Pay symbol on it becomes fully wild. Every reel directly to the right of a fully wild reel also becomes fully wild.
- Multipliers. All Power Pay symbols become multiplier wilds and display a value ranging from 3x to 10x - any wins are multiplied accordingly.
- Respins. Each Power Pay symbol awards you with a number of respins.
Play Viking Glory for Real Money
Viking Glory is a fantastic slot with so many features you won’t know what’s going on! Play the slot for free to get used to how its bonus rounds and special features work, then have a go for real money and see if you’re lucky enough to win a jackpot prize.