Banana Rock Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Banana Rock for real money?
Rate Banana Rock
Slot types, themes & features
Play’n Go Banana Rock Slot Overview
Get ready to rock out with the funky Banana Rock 3D slot by Play’n Go. With striking neon-style visuals, a catchy soundtrack and some pretty exciting bonus features, Banana Rock is worth checking out. Look out for free spins, respins and more!
How To Play The Banana Rock Slot
To play Banana Rock, choose one of the betting options from along the bottom of the screen. There are 17 options available, ranging from 0.10 to 100 per spin. Then once you’ve got your bet value chosen, click on the green arrow button to spin the reels. Next to this is a smaller purple button you can click on if you want to enact the autoplay feature. Autoplay lets you decide how many spins (10, 20, 50, 75 or 100) you want to be spun automatically for you. There’s also the option to stop the autospins if your balance increases or decreases by a set amount, or if a single win exceeds a set amount. Banana Rock has an RTP of 91.58% and quite a high variance. Spin the reels and you might have to play for a while before winning, though your wins should be nice and big!
Banana Rock Slot Features
- Rock Theme. This is one of many music-themed slots, though with a twist: the band members are all monkeys!
- 10 Paylines. The slot’s paylines run from left to right only. If you score multiple wins on the same payline, only the highest gets paid.
- Symbols. There are nine standard symbols that you can win with. The four low-paying ones are card ranks A, K, Q, and J. As for the high-paying ones, these are the five monkey band members. Each one’s represented by a different color and is playing a different instrument. The yellow guitar-playing monkey is the one to watch out for, as this symbol offers a 40x payout for five on a payline. The gold disc with the word ‘WILD’ on it in pink neon writing is the slot’s wild. This symbol substitutes for all standard symbols to help you win. There are a few other bonus symbols linked with the slot’s special features.
- Free Spins. The slot’s logo is the scatter. Whenever you land scatters on reels 1 and 5 on the same, you’ll get to play the free spins round. You’re given 10 free spins and will earn one extra free spin for every logo scatter that appears on the reels. While using free spins, band members appear as stacked symbols and come with a multiplier that’s collected. For each member, you can collect a multiplier worth up to 5x.
Banana Rock Bonus Rounds
- Rock ’n’ Rollin’ Respin. This feature triggers whenever two or more Rock ’n’ Rollin’ Wilds land on the reels. These symbols are depicted as a turquoise monkey in yellow shades. Land two of these and you get one respin. Before the respin, the rightmost Rock ’n’ Rollin’ Wild moves across the reels to the leftmost Rock ’n’ Rollin’ Wild, passing any other Rock ’n’ Rollin’ Wilds along the way and leaving a trail of wilds in its wake.
- Encore Spin. Once you’ve used all your free spins, you get an Encore Spin. This is a final free spin where only band member symbols appear on the reels. The multipliers you collected from the band member symbols during the main free spins game are added up. You could end up playing the Encore Spin feature with a 25x multiplier if you’re lucky enough.
Play Banana Rock for Real Money
Banana Rock is a fresh and cool video slot that’s sure to get you tapping your feet as you spin the reels. It looks fantastic thanks to its neon coloring and has a few pretty good special features that make it worth playing. Have a spin of Banana Rock for real money and try to land an Encore Spin with a 25x multiplier for some extra big wins!