Battle Royal Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Battle Royal for real money?
Rate Battle Royal
Slot types, themes & features
Play’n Go Battle Royal Slot Overview
Battle Royal is a video slot by Play’n Go released in late 2018. It’s inspired by one of England’s most notorious kings, Henry VIII, who was known for having six different wives throughout his life - he even had two of them executed! The slot looks great and has plenty of exciting features that are sure to keep you entertained as you play.
How to Play the Battle Royal Slot
To play Battle Royal, simply select your bet size then spin the reels. You’ll see a number of betting options along the bottom of the screen. Use the arrows on either side to scroll through the options and select one; they range from 0.20 to 100. To the right is a large circular button with two arrows on it. Give this a click to spin the reels. If you want the slot to do the spinning for you, there’s an autoplay feature you can use. Click on the smaller orange button and pick how many times you want the slot to spin the reels for you. Battle Royal has a high variance and an RTP of 91.62%.
Battle Royal Slot Features
- Bedazzled Theme. The slot has a medieval jewels and gems theme and focuses on Henry VIII and his six wives. The presentation is very well done and there’s lots of attention to detail, which is always great to see.
- Paylines. Battle Royal has 20 paylines that run from left to right only. If you happen to form more than one winning combination on a single payline, only the highest win gets paid.
- Symbols. The slot’s low-paying symbols are four card suits, while the six high-paying symbols are Henry VIII’s six wives. Each wife is two positions high, wears a colored dress and has a background matching that color. The most valuable wife is the one in the yellow dress with a yellow background; land five on a payline for a 30x payout. As well as the standard symbols, there are two bonus symbols: the shield scatter and the Henry VIII wild. The wild not only substitutes for all standard symbols, but it also offers payouts, rewarding you with a 30x sum for five on a payline.
- Scatter Bonus Rounds. Whenever scatter symbols land on reels 1 and 5, you get to pick one of them to play a bonus feature. You’ll be rewarded with either the free spins round or the Long Live The King pick-me game.
Battle Royal Bonus Rounds
- Wife Free Spins. Before getting started, choose one of the six wives. While free spins are in play, above each reel is a guillotine that can drop down at any time. If this hits a wife symbol, for the rest of the free spins round that wife will become a wild and will offer high payouts (30x your bet for five on a payline). If a wife lands partially on the reels and her head isn’t visible, she won’t get hit by the guillotine. Free spins continue until one wife remains. If this is the wife you chose at the start, you’ll receive an extra prize.
- Last Wife Standing. Once one wife is left, you get to choose one of five reels. If the wife gets beheaded, you’ll then get to play the Long Live The King feature.
- Long Live The King. For this pick-me game, you have to help Henry VIII find some loot. There are six chests and you select them one at a time. Each chest reveals a cash prize. If you pick a chest with a key inside, you can either carry on picking chests or you can walk away with your winnings, which will have a mystery multiplier applied to them. If a ghost of one of Henry VIII’s wives catches him, the feature comes to an end.
Play Battle Royal for Real Money
Battle Royal is a fantastic slot that brings a famous historical character to life, along with his many wives! Have a spin of this superbly themed slot and you’ll feel as if you’ve stepped back in time and landed right in the castle of Henry VIII. With free spins, wilds and a pick-me game, there are lots of reasons why you should play Battle Royal for real money!