Game Of Gladiators Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Game Of Gladiators for real money?
Rate Game Of Gladiators
Slot types, themes & features
Play’n Go Game Of Gladiators Slot Overview
Game of Gladiators is one of Play’n Go’s more recently released online video slots for 2019. The slot has an Ancient Rome theme and focuses on gladiators, who would take part in vicious, bloody fights in public amphitheaters, the most famous one of which is the Colosseum. There are plenty of special features to be discovered when playing the slot, including wilds, free spins, multipliers and more.
How to Play the Game Of Gladiators Slot
To get started, choose your bet value. You’ll find a range of options listed along the bottom of the reels. Use the plus and minus signs to adjust the value. The options range from 0.20 to 100. Once you’ve chosen your bet amount, click on the large green button to the right to spin the reels. Next to this is a smaller yellow button with two arrows and a triangle inside. Click on this if you want to turn the autoplay feature on. Autoplay does the spinning for you, so you don’t have to click for every spin you want to make. Game of Gladiators has an RTP of 96% and is highly volatile. While playing this slot, you won’t experience many wins, though whenever you do win your payout should be substantial.
Game Of Gladiators Slot Features
- Ancient Rome Theme. The theme of Game of Gladiators is ancient Rome and there’s a focus on the gladiators of the Roman army. The setting is a large amphitheater where people would gather to watch fights, hunts, executions and more. The graphics are of good quality and the attention to detail is great.
- 20 Paylines. The slot’s played on a standard grid with three rows and five reels. There are 20 paylines you can win on and these run from left to right only. If you happen to form more than one winning combination on a single payline, only the highest win gets paid.
- Symbols. There are eight standard symbols: four card ranks (A-J) and four gladiators: Retiarius, Murmillio, Provocator, and Scissor. The card rank symbols offer the lowest payouts, while the gladiators are the slot’s most valuable symbols. Scissor is the most valuable gladiator, rewarding you with a 20x payout whenever you land five on a payline. The slot’s most valuable symbol overall is the wild, which is represented as a fierce tiger. If you land five of these on a payline, your payout will be worth 25x your bet. As usual, the wild substitutes for all standard symbols to help you win. Finally, there’s the scatter, which is a closed gate with lit torches on either side of it.
Game of Gladiators Primus Mystery Features
There are five mystery features that can trigger on any random spin. These are as follows:
- Spear Attack. Three to six wilds are added to the reels.
- Sword Attack. The first reel (the leftmost one) is duplicated two to four times.
- Net Attack. You’re given a respin with all instances of one gladiator symbol remaining in place for the respin.
- Fame. A gladiator is chosen and you’re given an extra payout based on the free spins payout table.
- Enraged. Two fully wild reels are added.
Game Of Gladiators Free Spins Battle Feature
To trigger this feature, you need to land scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5. You get to pick one of two champions: Spartacus or Amazonia. Your chosen champion will replace all scatters on the reels and will act as the scatter for the rest of the free spins round. All wilds appear stacked three positions high. This feature has you take part in a battle; you keep on getting free spins until you win or lose the battle. If you win with Amazonia, you get a 20x to 100x payout; if you win with Spartacus, you get to play the free spins feature again.
As you play, all high-paying gladiator symbols that appear are collected in groups in a meter at the top of the screen. To win, the champion needs to defeat all gladiator groups. Every scatter you land initiates an attack. If you win, you’ll receive a payout based on how many gladiator symbols are in the group. Landing two scatters gives you two attacks with an x2 multiplier applied to wins from the second attack. Likewise, landing three scatters gives you three attacks with an x3 multiplier applied to wins from the third attack and an x2 multiplier applied to wins from the second attack. If all groups are cleared, you win. If 12 or more gladiator symbols are collected, the battle is lost. There’s a separate paytable that determines the payouts for this feature.
Play Game of Gladiators for Real Money
Game of Gladiators is an exciting Play’n Go slot that certainly has a lot going on. There are loads of features that make the slot worthwhile, including no fewer than five randomly triggered features and a free spins round where champions battle gladiators and you can win prizes that have an x2 or x3 multiplier applied to them. Have a spin of this slot for real money and feel the might of the gladiators as you fight to win some big prizes!