Wild Falls Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Wild Falls for real money?
Rate Wild Falls
Slot types, themes & features
Play’n Go Wild Falls Slot Overview
Plunge the riverbed for riches, but watch out for the wild falls! Play’n Go’s Wild Falls video slot is set at the top of a waterfall and has a mining theme. There are some pretty good features, including wilds with multipliers and respins, so the slot’s definitely worth checking out.
How to Play the Wild Falls Slot
It’s very easy indeed to play the Wild Falls slot game by Play N Go. Simply load the slot then place your bet. There are several betting values listed along the bottom of the reels that you can choose from. The options range from 0.20 to 100. Pick one of these, then click on the large green button with two arrows on it to spin the reels. If you don’t want to click for every spin, turn on the slot’s autoplay feature. This has the reels spin automatically for you a set number of times decided by you. When using autoplay, you also have the option to stop the spinning if you win or lose a certain amount of money. Wild Falls is a highly volatile slot with an RTP of 94.5%. The slot’s designed to be played on desktop computers, as well as a range of mobile devices.
Wild Falls Slot Features
- Gold Rush Theme. The slot’s main theme is mining for gold and the setting is the very top of a waterfall of a forest river. The transparent reels are set against the waterfall.
- 20 Paylines. There are 20 paylines that you can form winning combinations on. All of them run from left to right only. For a win to count, the chain of matching symbols has to start on the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be on adjacent reels. If you happen to form more than one winning combination on a single payline, only the highest win is paid.
- Symbols. While playing Wild Falls, there are 10 symbols that can appear on the reels. Offering the lowest payouts are five stone card ranks. The more valuable symbols are various pieces of gold mining equipment, including a lamp, a pickaxe and shovel, a pan and a sack of gold coins. The most valuable symbol is the sack of gold coins, which rewards you with a 25x payout if you land five on a payline.
- Treasure Chest Symbol. This is a special symbol that appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 and acts as both a wild and a scatter. There are two versions of this symbol: standard and gold. All gold treasure chest symbols come with a 2x, 3x or 5x multiplier. The multipliers can stack, so if you win with three 5x multipliers from gold treasure chest symbols, your win is multiplied by 125.
Wild Falls Bonus Rounds
- Gold Rush. This is a special feature that can trigger at random on any spin. The feature turns all treasure chest symbols on the reels gold for that spin and any respins; the treasure chest symbols move down one position for every respin and you keep getting respins until there are none of these symbols left.
- River of Gold. This feature triggers whenever three treasure chest symbols land on the reels. All treasure chest symbols that appear during this feature can stick and move one position down every time the reels are spun. You keep on getting free spins until there are no more treasure chest symbols on the screen.
- Super River of Gold. If you happen to land three gold treasure chests while using free spins, you’ll get to play the Super River of Gold feature. This turns all standard treasure chest symbols into gold ones. Free spins continue until no more gold treasure chest symbols are left on the screen.
Play Wild Falls for Real Money
Wild Falls is an exciting online slot by Play’n Go that has a lot to offer. It’s all about the treasure chest symbols, especially the gold ones that come with multipliers. Play Wild Falls for real money and hopefully, you’ll get plenty of gold treasure chest symbols and some big multipliers to boost the value of your wins!