Quickspin Second Strike Slot Overview
Second Strike is an online slot from the provider Quickspin. It’s designed to resemble a classic fruit machine and is highly volatile, so the payouts are on the larger side, but they’re also quite rare. Find out how this slot works by reading this review, then have a go at it yourself.
How To Play The Second Strike Slot
Playing Second Strike is easy enough to do. Once you’ve loaded the slot, all you have to do is choose a bet value then click to spin the reels. Beneath ‘TOTAL BET’ is where the current bet value is displayed; you can change this using the arrows. The lowest option is 0.10, while the highest is 100.00. Choose one, then click on the large orange button over on the right to spin the reels. Next to this is a smaller button with two arrows on it: click this to turn on autoplay. For autoplay, you can select a number of spins and put some limits in place to help prevent you losing too much money.
Second Strike Slot Features
- Fruit Machine Theme. Second Strike is inspired by classic fruit machines, the predecessor to video slot machines and the online slot. The background features a striped burst of red and purple, while the reels are bordered by a sequence of symbols that is used for the slot’s special feature.
- 10 Paylines. Just like the classic fruit machines it’s themed after, Second Strike has a small number of paylines. There are just 10 in total. All paylines are covered by all bets. Land three or more of the same symbol on a payline and you’ll be paid, so long as the symbols are on adjacent reels, starting with the one on the far left.
- Symbols. There are eight standard symbols in total that can appear on the reels. The four with the lowest payouts are various fruits: there’s a pair of cherries, a plum, a bunch of grapes and a sliced watermelon. The symbols with higher payouts include a gold bell, a gold star, a red number 7 and a blue diamond - this last one is the most valuable, rewarding you with a 100x payout for landing five on a payline. Along with the standard symbols, there’s a wild that substitutes for all other symbols to give you more of a chance of winning.
Second Strike Bonus Features
- Second Strike Feature. Whenever you win, all of the symbols around the border that match the winning symbol light up. A counter then runs round the border and eventually comes to a stop on a symbol. If it stops on a lit winning symbol, extra winning symbols will be added to the reels. The number depends on how many symbols are in the winning combination that triggered the feature.A new payout is given once any new winning symbols are added.
- Three Winning Symbols. Six extra winning symbols are added.
- Four Winning Symbols. Eight extra winning symbols are added.
- Five Winning Symbols. 10 extra winning symbols are added.
Play Second Strike For Real Money
Second Strike is a delightfully simple online slot that comes with a special feature which gives you the chance to land more winning symbols. Check out this slot for free, then have a go at it with real money - let’s hope you manage to earn some extra winning symbols to boost your wins!