Betty Boris And Boo Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Betty Boris And Boo for real money?
Rate Betty Boris And Boo
Slot types, themes & features
Betty, Boris And Boo Slot Overview
Get ready for some laughs and frights when you play the Betty, Boris And Boo slot. This spooky yet light-hearted slot is one of many from the provider Red Tiger Gaming. Themed to a haunted house, it has 30 paylines you can win on and a free spins round with three random features. If you’d like to learn more about this spooktacular slot, which is new for 2021, keep on reading our review.
How To Play The Betty, Boris And Boo Slot
When the slot’s up on your screen, click on the current stake displayed in the bottom left-hand corner to bring up the bet size options. There are eleven options in total ranging from 0.20 to 20.00. After choosing one, click on the circular yellow button over on the right to give the reels a spin. The slot offers both a turbo option (where the reels spin faster) and an autoplay mode (where the reels spin by themselves). If you go for autoplay, you’ll find there are some extra settings that can help reduce your losses as the reels spin.
Betty, Boris And Boo Slot Features
- Haunted House Theme. This online slot is themed to a spooky haunted house where three ghosts (Betty, Boris and Boo) reside. The design and theming are both top-notch; together with the ominous soundtrack, they do a great job of immersing you in the ghoul-infested house and giving you the chills as you play. The action takes place at the bottom of a curved staircase. The reels are set within an ornate frame and there are occasional flashes of lightning in the background.
- 30 Paylines. The slot uses a grid with four rows and five reels. There are 30 paylines in total and all of them run from left to right. For you to win, three to five matching symbols have to be lined up on a payline. To count, these symbols must start on the far left reel and have to be on adjacent reels.
- Symbols. There are nine regular symbols in total. Four of them are designed to represent the four playing card suits, while the other five include a candle, a mirror, a book, a telephone and a skull. Of these, the skull has the biggest payouts, giving you 240x your coin value (8x your bet) for landing five on a payline. All symbols require three on a payline for you to win except the skull, which only requires two.
- Bonus Symbols. The slot’s scatter symbol is the phrase ‘SPOOKY SPINS’ in green writing with the three ghost characters behind it. The glowing blue diamond with swirls of mist around it is the slot’s wild symbol. It fills in for all paying symbols and is the most valuable symbol overall, giving you 300x the amount staked on each payline, or 10x your bet, for five on a payline.
Betty, Boris And Boo Bonus Features
- Spooky Spins. Whenever three scatters land, you’re given 10 free spins to use. On each and every spin, any combination of three enhancers can trigger. These are as follows:
- Betty Wilds. Some regular symbols are turned into sticky wilds that remain where they are until the free spins round is over.
- Boo Multipliers. You receive a multiplier that’s applied to all of your free spins winnings.
- Boris Expands. High-paying symbols can be expanded and become extra large 4x4 symbols.
Play The Betty, Boris And Boo Slot For Real Money
Brave the frights of the haunted house and give the Betty, Boris And Boo slot a try. Play this spooky-but-fun slot game at one of our suggested real money casino sites and watch as the ghosts come out to play. They can help you bring in some decent wins during the free spins round, so they’re really not that bad!