A Night in Paris
BetSoft A Night In Paris Slot Overview
A Night In Paris is a thrilling online slot from BetSoft that focuses on a museum robbery in the French capital. Will the daring thief make off with valuable paintings, or will you manage to stop him in his tracks? Have a go of this slot and find out.
How To Play The A Night In Paris Slot
Once you’ve got the slot up on your screen, decide how many paylines you want to bet on. There are 30 altogether and you’re able to bet on any odd number of paylines, as well as on 28 and 30 paylines. Then, choose a coin value (several options available from 0.01 to 1) and a bet per line amount (1-5). The lowest amount of money you can bet with per spin is 0.01, while the highest is 150. You’ll find the betting variables displayed along the bottom of the reels in front of park benches or bushes. Hit ‘SPIN’ to play or, if you want the slot to spin the reels for you, hit ‘AUTOPLAY’, which you’ll find above the leftmost reel.
A Night In Paris Slot Features
- Paris Theme. As you can guess from the slot’s name, it’s set in the city of Paris, which is widely regarded as one of the world’s most romantic destinations. There’s no romance here, however, as the setting is a museum that’s being targeted for robbery by the common thief Jacques, who’s looking to steal some valuable works of art. The slot has a cinematic trailer and is very well presented, with immersive, high-quality graphics.
- 30 Paylines. As mentioned above, the slot has 30 paylines and before playing, you can select a number of paylines for your bet to cover. The slot’s paylines all run from left to right only. If you get the required number of matching symbols on a payline, you’ll be paid so long as the symbols are on adjacent reels, starting with the reel on the far left.
- Symbols. There are nine standard symbols that you can form winning combinations with as you play. All of them stick to the slot’s Paris museum robbery theme. They include a croissant, a marble bust, the Eiffel Tower and a stone vase, along with two pigeons, a young French couple, a bulldog, a thief and a security guard. These last five symbols offer payouts for two or more on a payline, while the first four pay out for three or more on a payline. The security guard is the slot’s most rewarding symbol, giving you payouts worth 1,250 credits should you land four a payline. The slot’s other symbol is the police badge scatter.
- Progressive Jackpot. The slot has a progressive jackpot that can be won by landing five security guard symbols on one of the slot’s paylines. You can only win the jackpot if you’re betting the maximum amount per spin and if the security guard symbols land on payline 1, 2 or 3.
- Bonus Payouts. Land a thief, police badge and security guard in that order on consecutive reels on payline 1, 2 or 3 to receive a bonus payout. You’ll also receive a bonus payout for landing security guard, police badge and thief symbols on consecutive reels on payline 1, 2 or 3.
- Chase Free Spins. If you land three or more scatters anywhere on the grid, you’ll get to play the slot’s free spins round. You’ll receive at least five free spins - triggering the feature with more than three scatters gives you a bigger number of free spins to use.
A Night In Paris Bonus Rounds
Caught In The Museum is a bonus round where you’re taken to a separate screen and get to click on one of the pieces of art in the museum to win a prize. To trigger this feature, you need to have three or more painting symbols.
Play A Night in Paris for Real Money
Now you know what the A Night In Paris slot has to offer, why not check it out for yourself? Play for free then have a spin with actual money and see if you manage to stop the thief. With free spins, a bonus round and even a progressive jackpot, there are plenty of reasons to play.