Take the Bank
Betsoft Take the Bank Slot Overview
Take The Bank is an online video slot developed by BetSoft and released in late 2019. Themed after a bank heist in a big city, the slot offers plenty of chances for you to walk away with some wins of your own. With wilds, free spins and a gamble feature, there’s a whole lot going on with this slot!
How to Play the Take the Bank Slot
The first thing you need to do is choose a bet value. There are several options available, ranging from 0.20 to 20 per spin. Along the bottom of the reels, you’ll see three bet values; the highlighted one is your current bet. Click on the plus and minus signs to adjust the value to the one you want. Once you’re happy with the bet value, click on the large yellow button with two arrows on it to spin the reels. To the right of this is a smaller button displaying a triangle surrounded by arrows. Click on this to turn on the autoplay feature, which does the spinning for you. Decide on a value for every spin and how many times you want the slot to spin the reels for you.
Take the Bank Slot Features
- Bank Heist Theme. The setting for Take The Bank is a city center at night. There’s a bank building to the left of the reels and the rest of the backdrop consists of towering city skyscrapers. The premise of the slot is that you’re raiding a bank to earn plenty of riches. On the whole, the slot’s theming is pretty good.
- 75 Paylines. The gaming grid for Take The Bank has four rows and five reels. There are no fewer than 75 different paylines that you can form winning combinations on. You win whenever you land a chain of three or more matching symbols on adjacent reels, starting with the leftmost reel.
- Symbols. There are a dozen standard symbols that can appear on the reels. The six least valuable ones are the card ranks A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9. The next five most valuable ones are all themed after bank heists. They include a crowbar, a bomb, a vault door, stacks of dollar bills and bars of gold. Then there’s the blue diamond, which offers higher payouts than any other symbol. If you land five of these on a payline, you’re in for a payout worth 3x your bet. There are several other symbols that are linked with the slot’s special features.
- Master Countdown. You’ll notice a large bomb with the number 10 on it down in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Every time you spin the reels, the bomb counts down one number until it gets to 0. As you play, robber symbols can appear on the reels. Every time one appears, it turns into a sticky bomb. All sticky bomb symbols remain where they are on the reels until the countdown reaches 0. Once this happens, the bombs become wilds that substitute for all standard symbols. If the new wilds help you win, you’ll be paid accordingly. Should five wilds land on a payline, you’ll be paid the same amount as if five blue diamond symbols had landed.
- Double Up. Whenever you score a win, you’ll get to play the Double Up gamble feature. If you go for this, you’ll get to gamble half or all of your winnings as many times as you wish. Every time you gamble, you have to guess the outcome of a coin spin. There’s a 50/50 chance of winning. If you win, the money you’ve gambled is doubled and you can gamble again or walk away with your winnings. If you ever make an incorrect guess, you’ll lose everything you’ve gambled.
- Buy Feature. If you don’t want to wait to trigger the free spins feature, you can purchase it. The cost varies depending on how many wilds you want the feature to come with. The cost is 27x your bet for 15 free spins and five wilds, 50x your bet for 15 free spins and seven wilds, and 95x your bet for 15 free spins and 10 wilds.
- Free Spins. Whenever three police car symbols appear on the reels, you’ll earn 15 free spins. While free spins are in play, the Master Countdown feature is paused; none of your free spins cause the number displayed on the bomb to go down. The free spins round is played with five, seven or 10 wilds added to random positions on the reels. Every spin, these wilds all move to new positions.
Play Take the Bank for Real Money
Are you ready to Take The Bank and make off with some riches? Have a spin of this heist-themed slot and see if you’ve got what it takes. This action-packed, well themed slot has plenty of special features to keep you playing, including wilds and free spins. As you play for real money, will you be tempted to buy the free spins round and if you win, will you take the chance and gamble?