Mega Jackpots Wolf Run
IGT MEGA JACKPOTS WOLF RUN SLOT REVIEW
Wolf Run is an already iconic video slot, well-known amongst the seasoned veterans of online gambling. And with its remake being released on September 29, 2016, developer IGT hopes to steal hearts again. And it’s working, seeing as this is a high-paying progressive slot game.
The Mega Jackpots Wolf Run slot is playable on both mobile and PC devices from 40 cents per spin (the maximum amount being a whopping $1200) and it comes with a classic setup of 5 reels and 40 paylines. You can give it a try right here for free or bet real money on this slot in our Real Money Slots section.
HOW TO PLAY THE MEGA JACKPOTS WOLF RUN SLOT
The design might look a little dated, but pay no mind to that. This is a well-put-together slot, featuring a wild Aztec style, on both the setting elements and the symbols themselves. And since we’re talking about symbols, it might be a good idea to know what you’re facing.
You’ll see the classic poker icons (9, 10, J, Q, K, A) on the low-paying side, followed by the man and bird figurines in the medium range and finally, the three wolves on the high-paying side. You might want to keep an eye out for the Howling Wolf, however, as five on a payline will award you with an impressive 1000x your stake.
MEGA JACKPOTS WOLF RUN FEATURES
- Wild symbol. The Howling Wolf is the Wild symbol in this game, substituting for all the other icons except for the Scatter and the Megajackpots one.
- Scatter symbol. The Scatter is also called a Bonus Symbol in this game and is represented by exactly what it says - a red square with Bonus Symbol written on it. This will be used to trigger the Free Spins game mode.
- Free Spins feature. The Free Spins feature will be triggered as soon as you land 3 Scatters across reels 2, 3 and 4. This will get you started with 5 free spins and will make it possible for you to win the jackpot and earn more free spins.
- Wolf Run Jackpot feature. You can trigger the Jackpot by covering all 5 reels in the MegaJackpot symbol, earning you the current jackpot total, with a multiplier. You’ll also have to keep in mind that the bigger your bet, the higher the chances of winning the jackpot.
- Second Chance feature. During the Free Spins feature, any spin could mean a chance to win the jackpot. As mentioned above, the bigger the bet, the bigger your chances at a Second Chance.
All in all, if you’re in for a remastered classic experience, you’ll be having the time of your life. The RTP of 93% might pose a slight issue but if you’re willing to get over that, your experience will be even better. But you don’t really have to take our word for it. Give it a spin yourself and see what you think!