Fruit Shop Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Fruit Shop for real money?
Rate Fruit Shop
NetEnt Fruit Shop Slot Overview
Fruit Shop is a lively and enjoyable fruit-themed slot from NetEnt that’s sure to please most gambling enthusiasts. The slot came out back in 2013, though it’s still well worth checking out today thanks to its straightforward gameplay and exciting features, including multipliers and free spins.
How to Play the Fruit Shop Slot
To set your bet, you need to choose a bet level (1-10) and a coin value (0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.50, 1). The slot’s played with 15 paylines that are covered by all bets. The lowest amount of money you can bet with per spin is 0.15 (bet level of 1 and a coin value of 0.01), while the highest amount is 150 (bet level of 10 and a coin value of 1). Hit the green circular button with two white arrows on it to play. Next to this is the autoplay button; click this if you want the slot to spin the reels automatically for you. Before autoplay starts, you get to decide on a number of spins; you can also have it stop should you win or lose a certain amount of money.
Fruit Shop Slot Features
- Fruit Theme. This is one of many online slots to be themed after fruits. However, NetEnt has updated the theme somewhat by having the slot themed to a fruit stall. The setting is a bright sunny day and the reels are set within a stall, with an assortment of fruits appearing as symbols.
- 15 Paylines. For you to win, you need to have three or more matching symbols appear on a payline on consecutive reels. There are 15 paylines in total and they all run from left to right. A line of symbols doesn’t count as a win unless the first symbol’s on the leftmost reel.
- Symbols. There are 11 symbols in total that you’ll see as you play the slot. The five low-paying standard symbols are bright blue card ranks (A-10), while the five more valuable symbols are juicy, mouth-watering fruits: a watermelon, an orange, a lemon, a plum and a pair of cherries. The final symbol is the logo, which acts as a wild and can represent any other symbol to help you form winning combinations. Should you form a winning combination with a wild, the value of your payout will be doubled. The most valuable symbol is the pair of cherries, which gives you a 133.33x payout should you land five on a payline.
Fruit Shop Free Spins
To trigger the slot’s free spins round, you need to land at least two cherries or at least three fruit symbols on one of the slot’s paylines. The number of free spins you receive is as follows:
- Two Cherries = One free spin.
- Three Cherries = One free spin.
- Four Cherries = Two free spins.
- Five Cherries = Five free spins.
- Three Fruits = One free spin.
- Four Fruits = Two free spins.
- Five Fruits = Five free spins.
While free spins are being used, all wins are doubled. If you win with a wild, your win will be quadrupled. The even better news is that you keep on earning free spins by landing two or more cherries or three or more fruits or card rank symbols.
Play Fruit Shop For Real Money
Fruit Shop is a nicely presented online video slot that looks appealing and is easy enough to play. Triggering the free spins shouldn’t be too hard since most of the slot’s symbols can earn you free spins. Play with real money on our site and hopefully, you’ll form winning combinations with wilds while using free spins - do this and your wins will be quadrupled!