NetEnt Mega Joker Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play NetEnt Mega Joker for real money?
Rate NetEnt Mega Joker
Slot types, themes & features
NetEnt Mega Joker Slot Overview
Mega Joker is an interesting online slot from NetEnt. It’s designed to play just like a classic slot machine, but with two sets of reels instead of one. If you’re intrigued and want to learn how the slot works, keep on reading.
How To Play The Mega Joker Slot
Once you’ve got the slot loaded on your screen, select one of the three coin values in the bottom right. The options are 0.10, 0.20 and 1.00. Whichever one you choose is multiplied by 10, the number of coins the slot uses, to get your total bet size per spin. You can therefore bet with 1.00, 2.00 or 10.00. Hit ‘SPIN’ when you’re ready to play.
Mega Joker Slot Features
- Fruit Machine Theme. Mega Joker is designed to resemble a classic fruit machine. The visuals and sound effects both hit the mark and do an excellent job of making you think you’re playing a slot in a land-based casino. The theme is very well presented and the level of detail in the slot’s design is impressive.
- 5 Paylines. The slot uses two 3x3 grids and both have five paylines in total. To win, you simply need to land three matching symbols on a payline.
- Symbols. The slot’s two grids each have their own set of symbols. The bottom grid, which is used during the base game, has six symbols that can appear on it. These include a bunch of cherries, a lemon, a sliced watermelon, a golden bell, a treasure chest and a joker. The most rewarding of these is the treasure chest, which gives you a payout worth 2,000x your coin value for three on a payline. The joker’s payouts are random: 20x to 400x your coin value.
Mega Joker Bonus Features
- Supermeter Mode. Whenever you win, you have two choices: you can collect your winnings or use them as a wager in Supermeter Mode, so long as they’re under 2,000 coins. If you go for Supermeter Mode, you’ll get to spin the top reel set. Each spin costs 20, 40, 100 or 200 coins. The more coins you bet with, the higher the potential payouts.
- 20 Coins. Eight standard symbols are used: a bunch of cherries, a sliced orange, a lemon, a bunch of grapes, a sliced watermelon, a golden bell, a yellow number 7 and the joker. Most of these offer higher payouts than the base game symbols. The joker pays out 1,000x your coin value for three on a payline.
- 40 Coins. Same symbols as for 20 coins, but with payouts doubled or more than doubled. Landing three jokers gives you a payout worth 2,000x your coin value.
- 100 Coins. Same as for 40 coins, but with an added payout worth 100x to 2,000x your coin value for landing a single joker on the middle reel.
- 200 Coins. Same as for 100 coins, but with the 100x to 2,000 payout won by landing a single joker on any of the three reels.
You can split up your winnings in whatever way you wish. For example, if you’ve won 200 coins, you can place a single 200 coin bet, or two 100 coin bets. When you win, hit ‘COLLECT’ to collect your winnings or hit ‘BET’ to cycle through the four Supermeter bet options, then hit ‘SPIN’ when you’re ready to play. When in this mode, you can collect your winnings and return to the base game at any time.
- Progressive Jackpot. The slot has a progressive jackpot that can be won on any random spin. Every time you place a bet, 3% of it goes towards the jackpot.
Play Mega Joker For Real Money
Mega Joker is an exciting slot that offers a rather different gaming experience thanks to its two reel sets. Have a spin of this vintage-style slot with real money and whenever you win, you can use your winnings to play in the upper reel set where the symbols have a lot more value. The question is, will you play it safe and collect your winnings, or gamble them and play in Supermeter mode?