Spinata Grande Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Spinata Grande for real money?
Rate Spinata Grande
Slot types, themes & features
NetEnt Spiñata Grande Slot Overview
Embrace the liveliness of Mexican culture with NetEnt’s Spiñata Grande slot. Whack those piñatas and see what prizes they’re hiding - you never know, they could be stuffed with some generous cash wins! The slot’s well presented and has some pretty exciting features, including free spins and extra large symbols.
How To Play The Spiñata Grande Slot
The slot’s played with a bet multiplier of 20. To set your bet, there are two variables for you to adjust: the bet level, which ranges from 1 to 10; and the coin value, the options for which are 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.50 and 1. The smallest amount of money you can bet with is 0.20 and the highest is 200. If you prefer to have the slot spin the reels for you, hit ‘AUTOPLAY’. Choose a number of spins and set up some limits so that you don’t end up losing too much money. The slow has a low to medium volatility, so you can expect fairly frequent payouts of smaller sums, with a larger win coming around quite rarely.
Spiñata Grande Slot Features
- Piñata Theme. Spiñata Grande is a celebration of Mexican culture, with a focus on the piñata, a decoration made of easily breakable material that contains sweets or toys inside; it’s hit with sticks and broken upon as part of a traditional ceremony or just for fun and games. The slot’s set in a small Mexican settlement where lively celebrations have been going on and has several colourful animals as piñatas. The slot’s soundtrack features Mariachi-style music.
- 40 Paylines. The slot uses a three-row, five-reel grid and has 40 paylines that you’re able to win on. To win, you need to have three or more matching symbols land on a payline in succession starting with the leftmost reel.
- Symbols. There are five card ranks symbols, each a different colour, along with four piñata symbols that offer higher payouts. These include a turquoise fish, a green and yellow toucan, a pink donkey and a red bull. The most valuable of these is the red bull, which for five on a payline gives you a payout worth 300x your bet level value. All standard symbols can appear as extra large 2x2 or 3x3 symbols.
- Bonus Symbols. Along with the standard symbols, the slot has three bonus symbols you’ll want to look out for. The Day of the Dead skull is the wild. This is 3x3 in size and can appear during the free spins round only. Then there’s the star-shaped piñata, which is the free spins scatter, and the Colossal Bonus symbol. This 3x3 symbol is depicted as a one-row slot machine wearing a sombrero.
Spiñata Grande Bonus Features
- Mini-Slot Feature. Whenever the Colossal Bonus symbol lands, it turns into three, six or nine individual symbols depending on how it lands on the reels. If only one row of this extra large symbol lands, for example, you’ll only get three symbols, whereas you’ll get nine if the symbol lands fully. During the base game, the Mini-Slot can award you with coin symbols (bronze, silver or gold) that give payouts, as well as free spins scatters and extra spins symbols.
- Free Spins. Should the Mini-Slot produce three free spins scatters, you’ll get to play the free spins round. You get five free spins, plus one extra spin for every extra spin symbol that lands on the Mini-Slot. During this round, the only extra large 3x3 symbols that appear are the wild, the Colossal Bonus symbol and the animal piñatas. All standard symbols appear as normal.
Play Spiñata Grande For Real Money
Spiñata Grande is a delightful slot that should get you in the mood for a fiesta! This well themed slot celebrates the piñata and encourages you to play for real money to stand a chance of landing some big wins. Have a spin yourself and get in the party spirit!