Steam Tower Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Steam Tower for real money?
Rate Steam Tower
Slot types, themes & features
NETENT STEAM TOWER SLOT REVIEW
Dust up your goggles, put on your top hat and let NetEnt take you through a wild steampunk fantasy that will have you wishing you were born in the Victorian era. Steam Tower is a 5 reels and 15 paylines video slot that was released on February 1, 2015. You can play it on both mobile and PC devices, seeing as it’s built using HTML5 technologies.
With a captivating story, superb graphics and fun features, Steam Tower is sure to steal a good couple of hours of your evenings. You can play the free demo version right here for free, or you can bet real money on it in SlotsMate’s Real Money Slots section.
HOW TO PLAY THE STEAM TOWER SLOT
The betting range for this particular slot starts at just 15 cents a spin, the maximum amount being €150 per spin. You can see why it appeals to both high-rolling veterans and timid newbies alike. You’ll find various themed symbols on the reels. Starting with the low-paying poker symbols (A, J, Q, K) that you’ll find on almost every type of slot and ending with the high-paying dragon eye, harpoon symbols and, of course, the princess herself.
The whole gameplay aspect revolves around the princess needing to be saved from the Steam Tower. She is guarded by a dragon and you’ll have to climb 16 floors in order to rescue her. Once you’ve reached the last floor, you’ll get a well-deserved surprise. More on that later.
STEAM TOWER SLOT FEATURES
- Wild symbol. The Wild symbol is represented by a Harpoon and it will serve to replace all the other icons on the reels. Watch out for the stacked ones, as they will trigger a special feature.
- Scatter symbol. The Scatter symbol here is rather different. It’s represented by a stacked wild with the main hero, covering the whole reel. It will be used to trigger the bonus round that offers the possibility of some big wins.
- Free Spins feature. Steam Tower differs a bit from other slots you might have played, seeing as the Free Spins feature is not triggered by a Scatter symbol but rather by a Stacked Wild covering an entire reel. This will award you with 10 free spins and will push you up to the first floor of the tower.
- Multiplier feature. As soon as you reach the top of the Tower, you’ll get a 7x multiplier and a cash prize of 1000 coins.
- Autoplay feature. If you want to play this slot for a certain number of times without interruptions, you can activate the Autoplay feature. This will allow you to sit back, relax and watch as the princess gets rescued.
All in all, NetEnt’s Steam Tower slot is a fun adventure game and despite the substantial lack of features, it provides fluid gameplay, an actual storyline and some oddly fun ways to win big. So start your very own steampunk adventure, rescue the princess and slay the evil dragon!