The Wolfs Bane Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play The Wolfs Bane for real money?
Rate The Wolfs Bane
Slot types, themes & features
NetEnt The Wolf’s Bane Slot Overview
The Wolf’s Bane is a recently released video slot by NetEnt that is themed around wolves. It has a smooth design and comes with more than enough special features to keep you spinning the reels over and over. With free spins and four different wilds, there are plenty of reasons to play this slot.
How to Play the Wolf’s Bane Slot
In order to play the Wolf’s Bane slot game, you first need to adjust the coin value. The options range from 0.01 to 10. The slot’s played with one coin per payline and there are 10 paylines in total, all of which are fixed. Therefore, the betting amounts for the slot range from 0.10 to 100 per spin. The slot has an autoplay feature you can use if you don’t want to click every time you spin. Click on the large white button with a black arrow on it to spin the reels; click on the smaller arrow button to the left to turn on autoplay.
The Wolf’s Bane Features
- Wolf Theme. The Wolf’s Bane has a very creepy atmosphere. The setting is a medieval village in the dead of night at the full moon, where vicious, bloodthirsty wolves have been attacking the frightened residents. The theming is well presented and the slot as a whole is visually appealing.
- 10 Paylines. The slot’s played with just 10 paylines. To form a winning combination and get paid, you need to have at least three matching symbols appear on a payline. The symbols need to be on adjacent reels and the first one needs to be on reel 1 (the leftmost reel).
- Symbols. As you spin the reels, you’ll see a variety of symbols appear. Eight of these are standard symbols that award payouts for landing enough on a payline. The four card ranks symbols offer lower payouts, while the four villager symbols are more valuable, rewarding you with more money for winning combinations. Each villager is depicted holding a different weapon to fend off the wolves with. The most rewarding of these is the soldier with a gun - should five of these appear on a payline, you’ll be in for a payout worth 50x your bet. There are also several special symbols: the man with a crossbow is the bonus symbol, the full moon is the scatter and there are four werewolves that act as wilds. During the base game, the only wild that can appear is the regular wild, which is a man transforming into a werewolf. All four wilds offer the same payouts as the solider with a gun symbol.
- Pick and Click Feature. Bonus symbols appear on reels 1, 3 and 5. Land three of these and you’ll get to play the Pick and Click feature. Simply click on one of the three bonus symbols and you’ll receive a payout worth between 5x and 50x your bet.
The Wolf’s Bane Free Spins Feature
Landing three, four or five full moon scatters gives you 10, 20 or 30 free spins respectively. Before free spins start, one of four wilds is randomly chosen. This wild can appear on the reels while you’re using free spins. The four wilds are:
- Regular Wild. Acts as a standard wild, substituting for all standard symbols.
- Expanding Wild. Expands to fill the whole reel it’s on.
- Multiplier Wild. Doubles your win whenever it forms part of a winning combination.
- Spreading Wild. Spreads across the reels to give you more wilds.
All four wilds can appear on any reel on any free spin. Once the reels have spun, an overlay wild will appear on reels 1-3; this overlay wild works the same as the wild chosen for your free spins round.
Play The Wolf’s Bane for Real Money
The Wolf’s Bane is an immersive online slot from NetEnt that takes you to a village that’s being terrorized by wolves. Have a spin of this vicious wolf-themed slot for real money and look out for the free spins round, which is played with one of four different wilds! Take on the fearful wolves and see if the wilds help you win.