Warlords Crystals of Power Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Warlords Crystals of Power for real money?
Rate Warlords Crystals of Power
Slot types, themes & features
NETENT WARLORDS CRYSTALS OF POWER SLOT REVIEW
After many years of battle and war, there are only three remaining rulers: The Barbarian, The Priestess and The Samurai. It is now time to battle against each other and find out who will win the title of Ultimate Ruler, asserting dominion over the world. But what they don’t know is that there’s another contender for the throne (and the riches of the world) - you!
Playable on both PC and mobile devices, this 2016 NetEnt release features a setup of 5 reels and no less than 30 paylines. You can give it a spin right here for free or if you’re feeling extra adventurous, you can always start betting real money in our Real Money Slots section.
HOW TO PLAY THE WARLORDS CRYSTALS OF POWER SLOT
Before you enter the battle, you’ll have to give an offering of cash - anywhere between $0.15 and $150 will appease to the gods of war and ensure the luck is on your side. The RTP is 96% and the volatility is set on the medium to high scale, meaning this one will be quite an adventure.
The visuals are stunning, some of the best NetEnt has ever done. You will feel like you’re watching a high action movie, rather than playing a video slot - the graphics are amazing and the animations are so smooth you’ll feel like a character in the game. As for the symbols, you will see the rulers themselves appearing as stacked symbols along with some other icons such as panthers, wolves, warthogs and three colored masks, one for each ruler.
WARLORDS CRYSTALS OF POWER SLOT FEATURES
- Wild symbol. You’ll see a golden icon with three colored crystals inside. This is the Wild symbol and it serves to replace any other symbol on the reels except for the Scatters.
- Scatter symbol. This slot comes with three different Scatters, each triggering different Free Spins game modes. You’ll see a hammer, an arrow and a sword, each representing their corresponding ruler. These can’t be replaced by the Wild.
- Barbarian Free Spins. The Barbarian Free Spins feature is triggered by the hammer flag Scatter and will award you with 9 free spins to begin with and 3 more for every additional Scatter landed during this game mode.
- Priestess Free Spins. The Priestess Free Spins round is triggered by the green arrow flag and it will award you with 7 free spins and a multiplier increase for each extra Scatter landed.
- Samurai Free Spins. This feature is triggered by the red sword flag and it will give you 5 free spins with each extra Scatter becoming a sticky Wild throughout.
- Random Overlay Wilds feature. This feature is triggered at random in the base game and there are a few ways in which extra Wilds can be added to the reels: with the Barbarian Hammer (4 Wilds on reels 1 to 4), the Priestess Arrow (2 - 5 Wilds on reels 1 to 5) and with the Samurai Sword (2 - 5 Wilds on reels 1 to 4).
- Battle feature. What war game would be complete without an epic battle? You can trigger this feature by landing two different colored Scatters on the reels. The corresponding warlords will then battle and whoever loses turns into the winner Scatter, starting a respin with the Scatters stickied.
We could talk about how much fun we’ve had with this 3D slot for the whole day but the truth is, you’ll never find out how cool it is unless you try it for yourself. Sure, it might seem a bit too complex at first, with all the different features and Scatters but once you start spinning the reels, you will discover a game that will keep you entertained for hours on end. So grab your armor and your sword because you’re about to enter the battle for big wins!