TikiPop Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play TikiPop for real money?
Slot types, themes & features
TikiPop Slot Overview
Venture deep into a lush jungle and encounter lively tikis when you play the creatively designed TikiPop online slot game. Developed by AvatarUX, this slot is one of many new games for 2021 and is the latest in the PopWins series - others include PopRocks, CherryPop and WildPop. Find out how the PopWins feature works and what else TikiPop has to offer by giving our in-depth review of this tiki-themed slot a read.
How To Play The TikiPop Slot
When the slot loads, you’ll see the current bet size displayed on the right. If you’d like to change it, click on it then select one of the bet size options. There are eleven in total; the lowest is 0.20 and the highest is 20.00. Click on the circular gold and brown button when you’re ready to spin the reels. Above this is a button that turns on the slot’s autoplay mode, though it doesn’t come with any optional limits or advanced settings.
TikiPop Slot Features
- Tiki Theme. This new online slot is themed to Tikis and has a South Pacific island setting. The action takes place in a small jungle clearing. The gaming grid hovers above a platform and on either side of the reels trees and jungle foliage can be seen, while a stone tiki hides among vines on the right. The design of the symbols matches the theme well and the overall presentation of the slot is of a very good standard.
- 486 Ways to Win. The slot uses a regular-size grid with three rows and five reels. To win, all you have to do is line up three or more matching symbols anywhere on adjacent reels, with the chain of symbols starting on the leftmost or rightmost reel. Thanks to the PopWins feature, the number of ways to win can actually increase to as many as 33,614.
- PopWins. TikiPop is one of several AvatarUX slots to use PopWins. The way this works is straightforward: whenever you win, all winning symbols pop and are replaced by two symbols, thereby increasing both the number of symbols on the reels and the number of ways to win. After new symbols are added, new winning combinations can be formed and more pops can take place. In the base game, each reel can have a maximum of five symbols on it from this feature, while during free spins the maximum number of symbols per reel is seven. If a pop produces no wins, the reels are set back to three symbols per reel.
- Symbols. The four low-paying symbols are brown blocks with highly decorated playing card royals on them. The five more valuable symbols are intricately designed tiki blocks, each one of which is a different bright colour. The blue one is the most valuable, giving you 6x your bet for one on each reel. The symbol with the biggest overall payout is the gold one with a turquoise crystal in the middle. This only appears in the free spins round and if one lands on each reel, you’re paid 10x your bet.
- Bonus Symbols. There’s only one bonus symbol and that’s the glowing gold mask. This is a scatter and it’s linked with the slot’s free spins round.
TikiPop Bonus Features
- Base Game Unlock Multiplier. If you manage to make all five reels have five symbols on them through the PopWins feature, you’ll be awarded a x2 multiplier that doubles your payout for the current spin.
- Free Spins. Landing three, four or five scatters earns you seven, eleven or fifteen free spins respectively. The free spins round starts with one of the following reel configurations:
The one you get is determined at random. As mentioned previously, all reels can end up with up to seven symbols on them during the free spins round. Unlike the base game, progress isn’t reset when a pop produces no new wins; reels can only stay at their current height or get bigger. When all five reels have seven symbols on them, you’re awarded two to four extra spins.
- Free Spins Multiplier. The free spins round starts with a multiplier of x1 that increases by x1 for every series of winning pops. Once all five reels reach their maximum height, the multiplier increases by x2 instead.
- Gamble Wheel. Before the slot’s free spins round gets underway, you have the option of spinning. Wheel to potentially earn more spins. If you have seven spins, you can spin to earn eleven or lose all your spins. If you have eleven, you can spin to earn fifteen; again, there’s a chance you’ll lose all your spins.
Play The TikiPop Slot For Real Money
TikiPop is a fast-paced and unpredictable slot with lots going on. It offers expanding reels, multipliers, free spins, and a gamble feature where you can earn more free spins. Since it’s highly volatile, it has the potential to pay out large winnings, though these may only come around rarely. If you enjoy playing real money slots, give this one a try at one of our suggested casino sites. Spin the reels and see what you make of the PopWins feature.
What RTP does TikiPop have?
- TikiPop has an RTP of 96.1%, which is slightly above average and should satisfy most players.
How many paylines does TikiPop have?
- TikiPop doesn’t have set paylines like most other slots. Instead, lining up matching symbols anywhere on consecutive reels gives you a win.
What volatility does TikiPop have?
- TikiPop is a highly volatile slot game. You may end up playing for a while without getting a significant return on your money, though a big win can come your way if you’re lucky.
Can I play TikiPop for free?
- Yes, we have a free version right here on this page. Play for free and see what the slot’s features are like before switching to playing with real money. We have loads of other free slot games for you to play as well.