Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Aloha Cluster Pays for real money?
Rate Aloha Cluster Pays
Slot types, themes & features
NETENT ALOHA CLUSTER PAYS SLOT REVIEW
Missing summer? Well, NetEnt is here to take you to the warm and sunny Hawaii with this slot. It has a happy cartoonish vibe to it, making it perfect for a couple of hours of wholesome fun, whether you choose to play it on a PC or on a mobile device.
Released in 2016, this video slot features a setup of 5 reels and 6 rows. It doesn’t come with paylines because NetEnt chose to go for the Cluster Pays mechanic rather than the paylines we all know and love. However, we definitely love this choice and we urge you to try it out for yourself right here for free. And if you feel extra adventurous, you can always start betting real money on it in SlotsMate’s Real Money Slots section.
HOW TO PLAY THE ALOHA CLUSTER PAYS SLOT
You can play this game from as little as 10 cents to $200 per spin, while you enjoy the 96% RTP and its medium variance. It’s a rather balanced fruit machine, fit for the more casual players rather than the thrill seekers who want to spend fortunes on each spin. It also comes with a rather impressive jackpot of 10.000 coins so if you’re lucky enough, this could provide you with some good pocket cash.
When it comes to the symbols, they’re quite what you’d expect. You’ll see pink flowers, shells, coconuts, pineapples and different colored Tiki statues. You might want to keep a close eye on the red Tiki statue, seeing as this is the most lucrative symbol and will award you with 10.000 coins if you get 30 of them at the same time.
ALOHA CLUSTER PAYS SLOT FEATURES
- Cluster Pays mechanic. As we mentioned in the beginning, this slot doesn’t have paylines, using instead the Cluster Pays mechanic. This means you’ll get wins by forming clusters of symbols where more of the same symbol will increase the cluster size. To get a win, you’ll need a minimum of 9 symbols in a single cluster.
- Wild symbol. The Wild symbol in this slot is represented by the Question Mark Crate and it serves to replace any other symbols in the game except from the Scatter. It can appear anywhere on the reels and it will help you form high winning combinations.
- Scatter symbol. The Scatter symbol is a violet stamp with “Free Spins” written on it. And if you get three or more Scatters anywhere on the reels (even part of it), you’ll trigger the Free Spins game mode.
- Free Spins feature. As soon as you land 3 or more Scatters, you’ll trigger the Free Spins mode and you’ll be awarded with a number of free spins that depend on how many Scatters you landed. During the bonus round, you can always trigger more spins.
- Sticky Win Respin feature. This bonus round can be randomly triggered by any cluster win. During this feature, the winning symbols become stickied while all the others will respin.
- Autoplay feature. Sure, holidays are nice but sometimes you need a break from those as well. Well, the Autoplay feature is here to give you a well-deserved break. Simply set a certain number of automatic spins while you sit back and relax.
So as you can see, the lack of paylines doesn’t hurt the level of quality of this 3D slot. On the contrary, we think the Cluster Pays mechanic is so much fun and it will definitely keep you glued to your device for hours on end. Not to mention the nice summer vibe that it comes with. But that’s just an added bonus and we definitely encourage you to give this one a spin!