Fairytale Legends Red Riding Hood Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Fairytale Legends Red Riding Hood for real money?
Rate Fairytale Legends Red Riding Hood
Slot types, themes & features
NETENT FAIRYTALE LEGENDS RED RIDING HOOD SLOT REVIEW
Who do you choose to be in this fairy tale? The big bad wolf or the good hunter? The wins are going to be fantastic either way. This slot released by NetEnt in 2016 promises to take you into the land of old fairy tales and big wins. Fairytale Legends Red Riding Hood comes with a setup of 5 reels and 20 paylines.
Set in a forest full of magic and surprises, this video slot can be played on both PC and mobile devices and you can give it a spin right here for free. If you’re feeling extra adventurous, you can always start betting real money in our Real Money Slots section.
HOW TO PLAY THE FAIRYTALE LEGENDS RED RIDING HOOD SLOT
Playable from 20 cents to $200 per spin, this magical 3D slot comes with an RTP of 96.3% and medium volatility. And you’ll be glad to hear that it comes with no less than seven bonus features and a maximum jackpot of 400 coins. It might seem quite low but when you take the level of volatility into account, the wins happen rather often so the relatively low jackpot won’t feel like an issue.
Visually speaking, NetEnt was set to impress with this one and they most certainly did. The symbols on the reels include the classic poker symbols (low-paying), along with books, roses, crowns, gemstone keys and crowns on the high-paying side. There are also a couple of special symbols that will trigger some lucrative bonus rounds.
FAIRYTALE LEGENDS RED RIDING HOOD SLOT FEATURES
- Wild symbol. Red Riding Hood herself is the Wild symbol, appearing on reels 2, 3 and 4 in the main game. It goes to replace any other symbols on the reels except for the Scatter and during the Free Spins it can appear on any reel.
- Scatter symbol. The Scatter symbol is represented by the treasure chest and it can appear on reels 1, 3 and 5. When you land three of them in the same spin, you’ll trigger a special feature.
- Free Spins feature. The Free Spins feature can and will be triggered by landing three treasure chests in the same spin. You’ll get started with 10 initial free spins with Wild symbols all across the reels. If you manage to land more chests during this game mode, you’ll be awarded with two extra spins for each of them.
- Sticky Wilds Respins feature. As soon as you land two or more Wilds on the reels, these will remain sticky and you’ll get a free spin. Another respin will be added if you manage to land another Wild.
- Coin Win feature. One of the other bonus features triggered by the treasure chest is an instant cash win. Sure, it’s not as exciting as the Free Spins but you will still get a good cash reward. And extra cash is always nice.
- Beware of the Wolf. This bonus round is one of the features that can be triggered by the Scatter. You’ll get to travel over a board style game where you spin and whirligig and collect multipliers. When you reach grandma’s house, the game ends.
- Random Bonus features. During your gameplay, you might also trigger one of the random bonus features. You’ll have the Fairy Magic Spin (the fairy will give you 5 to 9 medium symbols), the Fairy Surprise (when you don’t get a win, the fairy will choose a random symbol that the others will turn into, awarding you with a win) and the Fairy Wild Spin (3 or 4 Wilds will appear on reels 2, 3 or 4, along with a sticky wild respin).
As you can see, this slot comes with a variety of features, each one more fun than the others. Despite the medium volatility, this is still a game we strongly encourage you to try because it has a lot to offer as it will keep you entertained for hours on end while you try to activate all the features. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Try it out for yourself and see what you think!