Cash Pump Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Cash Pump for real money?
Rate Cash Pump
Slot types, themes & features
Play’n Go Cash Pump Slot Overview
Zoom across the plains and feel the wind in your hair as you spin the reels of the unique Cash Pump video slot by Play’n Go. What sets this slot apart from others is that it has not one, but four separate reel sets that spin independently of one another. This retro-style slot packs in plenty of special features too, including stacked wilds and free spins.
How to Play the Cash Pump Slot
Playing the Cash Pump slot couldn’t be any easier. All you’ve got to do is choose your bet amount then spin the reels and hope for some winning combinations to land. Once you’ve loaded the slot, choose one of the betting options listed along the bottom of the playing area. Use the plus and minus buttons to scroll through the options - these range from 0.20 to 100 per spin. After doing this, click on the green button with three arrows on it to spin the reels.
Next to this is a smaller orange button with three arrows surrounding a triangle. This is the autoplay button; give this a click if you want to turn on autoplay and have the slot spin the reels automatically for you. Decide how many autospins you want and when you want the spins to stop (for example, if you win or lose a certain amount of money).
Cash Pump Slot Features
- Route 66 Theme. Cash Pump draws inspiration from America’s Route 66 and is set on a highway that takes you right across the open country with nothing on either side of you. The slot has a retro feel to it and very well realized graphics.
- 20 Paylines. Every time you place a bet and click to spin, all four 3x3 reel sets spin and these are all covered by your bet. Each reel set has a total of five paylines. Therefore, whenever you click to spin your bet covers a total of 20 paylines.
- Symbols. There are six standard symbols and two bonus symbols that can appear on all four reel sets. The standard symbols include cherries, oranges, plums, watermelons, a trio of red number 7s and a yellow bar. This last symbol is the most valuable one, rewarding you with a 5x payout for five on a payline. As for the bonus symbols, there’s the daredevil driver wild, which substitutes for all standard symbols, and the scatter, which is depicted as a golden police badge with the word ‘SCATTER’ in shiny silver writing across it.
Cash Pump Bonus Features
- Stacked Wilds. This feature triggers whenever a fully stacked wild lands on a reel set. Fully stacked wilds are then added to the three other reel sets, giving you even more chances to bring in some wins.
- Free Spins. To play the free spins feature, you need to land scatters on the central reel on each of the four grids. For every four scatters that appear while using free spins, you’re given an extra five free spins and the value of the multiplier increases. There’s no limit to how high the multiplier can get.
Play Cash Pump for Real Money
Cash Pump is a brilliant new Play’n Go slot that’s played with a total of four grids and has some pretty good features to help you win. Take to the open road and go for an exhilarating drive like no other with this ambitious slot. Spin the reels and look out for stacked wilds that can duplicate to all four grids. Try the slot out for free then have a go for real money and make the most of the free spins round, which comes with an unlimited multiplier!