Rise Of Olympus Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Rise Of Olympus for real money?
Rate Rise Of Olympus
Slot types, themes & features
Play’n Go Rise Of Olympus Slot Overview
Get ready to unleash the power of the gods with Play’n Go’s epic Rise Of Olympus slot. Featuring some of the most prominent deities from ancient Greek mythology, the slot’s presented with high-quality graphics and lots of special features you’re sure to enjoy triggering.
How To Play The Rise Of Olympus Slot
To play Rise Of Olympus, first select one of the bet values listed along the bottom of the screen. Use the arrows on either side to scroll through options, which range from 0.20 to 100. Once you’ve got one selected, click on the circular green button with two gold arrows on it to spin the reels. To the right of this is a smaller orange button with two arrows circling a triangle. Click on this to bring up the autoplay options. As well as choosing a number of spins, you can set up some limits and have the spins stop if you win or trigger the free spins round
Rise Of Olympus Slot Features
- Greek Mythology Theme. Rise Of Olympus draws inspiration from the mythology of ancient Greece. Three of the most important gods - Zeus, Poseidon and Hades - appear as symbols on the reels. The slot has three different settings: when Zeus is present, the slot’s high up above the clouds; when Poseidon is present, the setting is underwater; when Hades is present, the setting is the underworld.
- Line Wins. The slot’s played on a 5x5 grid. In order to win, you need to have three or more matching symbols land in a horizontal or vertical line. A single symbol can be used in more than one winning combination.
- Symbols. The slot has seven standard symbols. The four with the low payouts are icons depicting a thunderbolt, a trident, a horned helmet and a harp. The three more valuable symbols depict the gods Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. They all offer the same payouts - land three of the same god in a row for a payout worth 10x your bet. You’re also paid for landing any combination of three gods in a row. Along with the standard symbols, there’s a golden wild showing the winged horse Pegasus that substitutes for all other symbols. Land five wilds in a row and you’ll be paid 50x your bet.
- Drops. Whenever you win, all winning symbols are removed from the reels and the empty gaps left behind are filled by symbols dropping down from above. No new extra symbols are added to the reels during the drops, so it’s possible to eventually remove all symbols on the grid. If you win with a row of exactly three symbols, the two outer symbols are removed while a wild takes up the central position and stays where it is as symbols drop down. The more consecutive drops you land, the bigger the multiplier gets.
Rise Of Olympus Bonus Features
- Hand Of God. This feature can come into play on any non-winning spin. One of the gods helps you win by granting you a special feature:
- Zeus. All instances of two different symbols are removed from the grid.
- Poseidon. One or two wilds are added to the grid.
- Hades. All instances of one symbol transform into another symbol.
- When you load the slot, one of the gods will be standing to the right of the reels. This god’s feature plays out the first time the Hand Of God feature triggers. Then, he’s replaced by a different god and the next time Hand Of God triggers, that god’s feature plays out.
- Wrath Of Olympus. To the left of the reels is a metre with three sections. Fill this up by winning with god symbols. Winning with three fills up one section, winning with four fills up two sections and winning with five fills up five sections. Once the metre’s full and there are no wins to be paid out, you get a free spin with all three Hand Of God features playing out one after the other.
- Free Spins. To trigger the slot’s free spins round, you need to land enough consecutive wins to remove all symbols from the grid. Do this and you get to pick one of three free spins rounds to play:
- Zeus. Eight free spins with recharges giving two more spins.
- Poseidon. Five free spins with recharges giving three more spins.
- Hades. Four free spins with recharges giving four more spins.
- The Hades option has fewer, but more valuable wins while the Zeus option has more, but less valuable wins. The Poseidon option is a mid-range option. While using free spins, the Hand Of God feature triggers on every single non-winning spin. Also, the multiplier from consecutive drops isn’t reset once a winning sequence is over and it can reach as high as x20. The Wrath Of Olympus feature isn’t active during free spins, though you can recharge the metre by winning with god symbols - each recharge gives you a number of extra spins up to 20.
Play Rise Of Olympus For Real Money
Rise Of Olympus is a fantastic slot that looks great and comes with more than enough special features to keep you playing. Have a go with real money and encounter three mighty gods, each of whom has his own special feature!