Sea Hunter Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Sea Hunter for real money?
Rate Sea Hunter
Slot types, themes & features
Play’n Go Sea Hunter Slot Overview
Are you ready to explore the deep? Sea Hunter is a thrilling online slot by Play’n Go themed after underwater exploration. Encounter all sorts of deep sea creatures as you spin the reels of this slot and trigger its special features. Have a read of this review to find out what these features are and how you can trigger them.
How To Play The Sea Hunter Slot
Playing the Sea Hunter slot couldn’t be any easier. First of all, you need to select a bet value from the options displayed along the bottom of the screen. The lowest one available is 0.05, while the highest is 100.00. Hit the circular green button to spin the reels. If you want to turn on autoplay, hit the smaller orange button. Before autoplay starts, you get to decide on a number of spins and have the option to set up limits to help safeguard your budget. The slot is highly volatile, so you won’t win that often but when you do your payout should be fairly large.
Sea Hunter Slot Features
- Underwater Theme. Sea Hunter is set deep underwater. Several open treasure chests can be seen scattered about the ocean floor, while an assortment of deep sea creatures can be spotted swimming through the murky waters. The logo, gaming grid and control panel all have a sort of steampunk-style design to them.
- 5 Paylines. The slot uses a 3x3 grid and has five paylines that you can win on. All of these paylines are covered by all bets and to win, you simply need to have three matching symbols land on a payline.
- Symbols. As you play the slot, you’ll see a total of nine symbols appear on the reels. Eight of these are standard symbols and are various underwater creatures, including fish, a turtle, a manta ray, an octopus, a jellyfish and a shark. Of these, the shark is the most rewarding, giving you a payout worth 15x your bet for landing three on a payline. The naval mine is the slot’s wild symbol. As well as substituting for all standard symbols, it gives out payouts worth 25x your bet for landing three on a payline.
Sea Hunter Bonus Features
- Cannon Power-Ups. On either side of the reels are cannons, each one of which has six segments. You fill these segments by landing consecutive wins. There are four special cannon power-ups that you trigger after landing a minimum number of consecutive wins:
- Growth Gun. Triggers after two consecutive wins and upgrades all instances of random symbol to the next most valuable symbol on the paytable.
- Sticky Shot. Triggers after four consecutive wins and gives you one respin with all instances of one random symbol and all wilds becoming sticky. If the respin results in a win, a segment is filled on each cannon. If you don’t win on the respin, the number of segments won’t reset.
- Wild Warhead. Triggers after five consecutive wins and adds one to three wilds to random positions on the reels.
- Multiply Mortar. Triggers after six consecutive wins and gives you a free spin with a guaranteed win that’s multiplied by a random value of up to x15.
Play Sea Hunter For Real Money
Sea Hunter is a very straightforward slot that’s still fun to play thanks to its main feature. Have a go at this slot with real money and try to land lots of consecutive wins to earn the cannon power-up bonuses. Will you make it to six consecutive wins and earn a free spin with a guaranteed win and multiplier? Play and find out!