Wild Chase Tokyo Go
Quickspin Wild Chase: Tokyo Go Slot Overview
Wild Chase: Tokyo Go is a thrilling, adrenaline-pumping slot from Quickspin that puts you in the driver’s seat for a car chase like no other. Blaze through the streets of Tokyo as you spin the reels of this fast-paced slot and look out for special features to help you win, including wilds and respins.
How to Play the Wild Chase: Tokyo Go Slot
You’ll be pleased to know that playing Wild Chase: Tokyo Go is straightforward. After loading the slot, click on the arrows by ‘TOTAL BET’ to adjust your bet value. The options for this range from 0.20 to 100. When you’ve got your bet value set, click on the large orange button with a white arrow on it to spin the reels. Next to this is a smaller orange button with two arrows on it. This is the autoplay button and if you click on this, you’ll get to turn the slot’s autoplay feature on. Decide on a number of spins and the slot will carry out these spins for you one after the other automatically. Thanks to this, you can play without having to click every time you want to spin the reels.
Wild Chase: Tokyo Go Slot Features
- Racing Theme. The slot’s theming is well done and looks visually appealing. The backdrop features a yellow sports car racing along a motorway in Tokyo with towering buildings in the background. Some of the symbols that appear on the reels are themed after riches and wealth.
- Connecting Win Ways. When you load the slot, you’ll notice that it’s not played on a regular grid. Reels 1 and 2 both have three rows, reels 3 and 4 both have four rows and reel 5 has five rows. To win, you need to land three or more matching symbols on adjacent reels, starting with the leftmost one. For a chain of symbols to count as win, the symbols need to be touching. During the base game, there are 76 ways you can win. Respins add extra rows to the grid and increase the number of ways you can win.
- Symbols. There are 10 different symbols that you’ll see appear on the reels as you play. Nine of these are standard symbols. The five low-paying ones are themed after wealth and include a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket, a ring, a watch, gold bars, and glistening jewels. The symbols with higher payouts are four characters: a female police officer with a helmet and sunglasses, a black-haired woman wearing a face mask, a red-headed woman and a gentleman wearing a suit. This last symbol is the most valuable: land five on a payline and you’ll be rewarded with a payout worth 2.5x your stake. As well as these, there’s the logo wild, which substitutes for all other symbols to help you win.
Wild Chase: Tokyo Go Bonus Features
- Respin On Any Win. Whenever you form a winning combination, this feature triggers. All winning symbols move one position to the left and you’re given a respin, with winning symbols remaining where they are and all other symbols spinning. You can retrigger this feature again and again. The more consecutive respins you earn, the more the grid grows and the more ways to win there are. Respins continue until no new winning combinations are formed. Once the feature comes to an end, the grid returns to its standard 3 x 3 x 4 x 4 x 5 layout.
- Respin 1: Grid expands to 3 x 4 x 4 x 5 x 5 and has 90 ways to win.
- Respin 2: Grid expands to 4 x 4 x 5 x 5 x 5 and has 154 ways to win.
- Respin 3: Grid expands to 4 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 and has 164 ways to win.
- Respin 4: Grid expands to 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 and has 259 ways to win.
- Super Respin. This feature comes into play once you’ve had four consecutive respins. All winning symbols stay where they are (instead of moving one position to the left) and you keep on getting respins until no new winning combinations are formed. This feature uses the same grid as Respin 4 (5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5) and has 259 ways you can win.
Play Wild Chase: Tokyo Go for Real Money
Rev up your engines and get ready to go on a high-speed chase through Tokyo with this exciting new slot from Quickspin. The more you win, the bigger the grid gets and the more ways to win there are! Try out this awesome slot for free then play for real money and see how many respins and consecutive wins you manage to land.