Cash O Matic Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Cash O Matic for real money?
Rate Cash O Matic
Slot types, themes & features
NETENT CASH O MATIC SLOT OVERVIEW
In June 2019, NetEnt decided to roll out a rather experimental slot release called Cash o Matic. Despite its vintage design concept and seemingly complicated gameplay, this slot machine carries huge winning potential. Luckily for the players, NetEnt brought back some balance by integrating a multiplier meter, scatter counter and an expanded grid. The Cash o Matic slot machine is, in fact, a classic example of “do not judge a book by its cover” as it combines 1024 paylines with a multiplier boost of up to 50x, triggering a 50,000x maximum jackpot payout.
Configured in a 5-reel, 4-row layout and accompanied by the Avalanche feature, as well as a free spins round, this game can provide hours of fun since both novice players and high rollers can play it whatsoever. There aren’t so many titles in NetEnt’s portfolio that resemble Cash-O-Matic, mostly due to its unconventional interface. The theme features gemstones and simple-looking royals, similar to those seen in Wild Worlds. On the left side of the screen are two meters with multipliers and scatters, a component that somehow doesn’t really fit very natural and therefore it’s not enough to make this game visually appealing.
Nevertheless, the Cash o Matic video slot is available on both mobile and tablet, allowing you to try this out of the ordinary title wherever you go.
HOW TO PLAY THE CASH O MATIC SLOT
Prior to pressing the spin button, which is located in the middle of the game panel at the bottom of the screen, keep in mind that there are 10 bet levels in Cash o Matic. In addition, you can also adjust the coin value, ranging from 0.01 to 0.50. The lowest bet starts with €0.20 and goes all the way to €100 per spin.
Apart from the Max Bet option, there is also the autoplay mode, as well as the paytable button, game rules, volume control and further game settings, placed in the lower left corner.
The Cash o Matic slot machine is a high volatility game with an RTP of 96.33 per cent which gives a massive winning potential, totaling a max win up to 50,000x. At any moment, you can either enter the free mode and see what this game has to offer or sign-up with a NetEnt casino at SlotsMate and try your luck playing for real money.
CASH O MATIC SLOT FEATURES
- Gemstone Theme. Inspired by the classic genre and a universal gemstone theme, the Cash o Matic online slot delivers a bizarre-looking interface, unlike any previous release from NetEnt. In spite of this game’s traditional configuration, it can easily grow on anyone willing to stick around long enough for a massive win.
- Avalanche Mode. Certain symbols remain on the reels in a winning combination, making all the other disappear and also create space for the second round of symbols and even bigger wins.
- 1024 Paylines. In this game, matching symbols in any position on two or more adjacent reels will kickstart a win. Only the longest matching combo is paid.
- Level Multiplier. When at least one row is filled with winning symbols, the Cash o Matic slot game will activate one of the four multiplier tiers. To increase the multiplier, you must fill more rows with winning symbols.
- Free Spins. In addition to the multiplier feature, which is triggered whenever a row is completely filled with winning symbols, there is also the free spins round, boosting the full potential of the multiplier feature. To activate free spins, players must collect at least 10 scatter symbols within one spin sequence.
CASH O MATIC SLOT BONUS ROUNDS
NetEnt’s Avalanche engine is present in many top ranking slots such as Asgardian Stones, Finn and the Swirly Spin, Gonzo’s Quest, Imperial Riches, and more. This feature allows all symbols to drop from above, allowing winning images to be removed and replaced by new. As long as the player keeps landing consecutive winning combos, this cycle will repeat.
Cash o Matic by NetEnt is not the fanciest online slot on the market, but its volatile action combined with a strong multiplier meter can indeed make you forget all about the odd design concept. Once you discover this game’s massive potential, you’ll change your perception forever.