Flame Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Flame for real money?
Slot types, themes & features
NEXTGEN FLAME SLOT REVIEW
The Flame video slot game was released by NextGen Gaming in April of 2018 and it has been gaining popularity ever since. Its fiery atmosphere, quality graphics, and enhanced features are bound to draw you into the game. Play it today, discover the heat and let it consume you! Don’t forget to rate the game and let other players know about Flame.
HOW TO PLAY THE FLAME SLOT
Flame is a 5-reel and 20-payline slot game with an RTP of 96.61% and medium-high volatility, so chances of winning bigger amounts are pretty high. The great thing about Flame is the fact that there are 13 betting amount options, starting at $0.15 and ending with a maximum of $75. Thus, the game is accessible to both high-limit and low-limit players. In order to start the game, place a bet by clicking on the money symbol on the right lower corner, and then press play. If you want to be surprised and make things more exciting, you can choose the autoplay feature by clicking on the two little arrows on the right. You can choose between 10 to 100 spins. Lay back and enjoy the ride!
You can play this game for free while you are testing the waters, but you can also play for real money if you are feeling lucky. What’s more, the Flame video slot is available on desktop and mobile devices alike, so you can play it anywhere and at any time.
FLAME SLOT BASELINE FEATURES
A good slot game has the great classic features that have attracted players for so long. Flame has laid down the basics and then topped it off with novelties for your entertainment. It has a standard payline scheme, symbols, wilds and bonuses along with a blazing hot theme.
- Unique Fiery Theme. The game’s design is well made and it greets you with a dark metal backdrop that contrasts the rising flames at the bottom of the screen. The colorization of the flames is similar to the ones visible at the very ignition of a fire. It’s the beginning of the game and the flames are barely starting. Only when you win free spins or a mini-feature is triggered, the real burning red and yellow flames appear. All of this contributes to the fantasy theme that is so clearly portrayed.
- 20 Paylines. This slot game has a standard 15 coins 20 paylines grid with four rows and of course, 5 reels. Keep in mind that wins on different paylines are added which only builds anticipation with every spin. If you have a slot game strategy, this is the game to apply it.
- Wild Symbols. The Flames video slot game doesn’t have just one type of wilds, but two, one-upping the game itself. Wilds featuring a pink-haired flaming girl appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 only and that’s to substitute for all symbols except Bonus and Wild bonus. The latter, however, appears only during the Firestorm Mini-feature and it is a substitute for all symbols.
FLAME SLOT MINI FEATURES
The video slots’ creators decided to take things further and add 7 reel modifying mini-features only to keep you on your toes and increase your excitement.
- Cross Flare can be triggered randomly at the end of any spin and flames will rise up opening the right to the left pay direction. That means that you will win both way combinations.
- Flare-up is triggered just the same way as Cross Flare and it gives you wild multipliers of 2x, 3x, 5x, 7x or even 10x for the current reel spin.
- Fire Whirl enables the rising flames to cover up to 5 reels. If the flames cover all the animal symbols, you can win significant cash prizes.
- Live Embers feature is generated randomly during any spin. The Heart, Diamond, Club and Spade symbols are burnt and transformed into wilds.
- Spontaneous Combustion upgrades the fire, lightning, water and leaf symbols to animal symbols in order for you to achieve bigger wins.
- Wild Inferno starts when at least one wild appears in your reels. This feature provides a free spin for every wild and if on that free spin you are using another wild appears, guess what? You get another free spin and you can play on and on. It’s a pretty neat feature, isn’t it?
- Firestorm is only triggered at the beginning of the reel spin and combines all wild and bonus symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4.
NextGen’s experts clearly put a lot of thought and work into Flame and strived to bring the best experience to worldwide players. This is a game that will potentially bring you high wins with low betting. It’s a real attention grabber that rewards your time with great new features. Many players were waiting for the release of the game and you can now understand why. From the modern graphics, original design and overall appearance to the intriguing new features, Flame is a suitable video slot game for all types of players.