Bitcoin Bob Slot Review
Thank you for rating!
What went wrong?
Ready to play Bitcoin Bob for real money?
Rate Bitcoin Bob
Slot types, themes & features
Bitcoin Bob Slot Overview
Bitcoin Bob is one of many new online slots to come out in 2021. It’s developed by the provider Mobilots and is themed to Bitcoin, the world’s first and currently most popular cryptocurrency. The slot is easy to play and comes with several special features, including cascades and free spins. In this review, we’ll be looking at what the Bitcoin Bob slot has to offer and whether or not it’s worth playing. If you’d like to learn more about the slot, simply keep on reading.
How To Play The Bitcoin Bob Slot
First, click the gaming chip button in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. This brings up the bet options. Pick a number of paylines (1-30) and a coin value (numerous options from 0.05 to 5.00). Your total bet is the number of paylines multiplied by the coin value. Therefore, the slot’s lowest possible bet size is 0.05, while its highest is 150.00.
When you’ve got a bet size chosen, click the yellow circular button on the right to spin the reels. Above this is a lightning bolt button that makes the reels spin faster; beneath it is a button that turns on autoplay, which doesn’t come with any advanced settings or limits.
Bitcoin Bob Slot Features
- Cryptocurrency Theme. The slot's setting is an underground mine and the main character, Bitcoin Bob, stands to the left of the reels in full mining gear. While the slot has a literal mining theme, it’s actually based on the concept of cryptocurrency mining. This is a process where your computer validates cryptocurrency transactions and adds them to the blockchain (the public database maintained by the community of crypto users). A cryptocurrency is an entirely digital form of currency that’s not tied to any bank or regulatory authority and is protected using cryptography.
- 30 Paylines. The slot uses a standard grid with three rows and five reels. There are thirty paylines running across it and as mentioned above, you get to decide exactly how many of these are included in your bets. All paylines run from left to right. For you to win, three or more identical symbols have to land on an active payline; these symbols have to be on consecutive reels and must start on the far left reel to count.
- Cascades. Whenever you win, a cascade takes place. All of the symbols involved in the win vanish from the reels. The empty spaces left behind are then filled by symbols falling down from above. This can cause new winning combinations to be formed. If there is a new win, another cascade happens: winning symbols vanish and empty spaces are filled. The slot has a base multiplier of x1 that increases for every consecutive cascade. It goes up to x2, x3 and then x5. The multiplier resets to x1 whenever a cascade takes place but no new wins are formed.
- Symbols. Seven regular symbols appear on the slot’s reels. These are six jewels of different shapes and colours, along with a gold Bitcoin coin. Of these symbols, the most valuable one is the red jewel, which pays 2,500x your coin value should five land on a payline that’s included in your bet.
- Bonus Symbols. There are two bonus symbols to look out for: the wild and the scatter. The wild is represented as a mine cart and fills in for all regular symbols to help you form winning combinations and get paid. The scatter is a pickaxe.
Bitcoin Bob Bonus Features
- Free Spins. Getting three, four or five scatters anywhere on the reels earns you 10, 15 or 20 free spins respectively.
- Jackpot. Above the reels is a jackpot metre that starts at 25.00 and goes up to 200.00. Whenever you win with three or more Bitcoin symbols, money is added to the metre. When the metre reaches 200.00, you’re paid that amount and then it resets.
Play The Bitcoin Bob Slot For Real Money
Bitcoin Bob is one of a handful of online slots to be themed to cryptocurrencies - others include Cryptomania and Crypto Matrix. Whether you use cryptocurrencies or not, you should find this particular slot entertaining and enjoyable thanks to its cascades with multipliers, free spins and jackpot feature.
It’s available to play with real money at Mobilots casinos and is worth a shot. The RTP isn’t known yet, but the slot’s meant to have a low to medium volatility, so payouts should be fairly regular and mostly on the small side.