BETSOFT DRAGON KINGS SLOT REVIEW
Travel to the mythical Ancient China, during the times of the dragon kings and fair maidens, when everything was made of gold and wealth was flowing everywhere. The Dragon Kings video slot was released by developer BetSoft on July 27, 2018 and is built using the latest HTML5 technologies, making it available on both PC and mobile devices.
Dragon Kings features the usual 5 reels and 10 paylines setup, comes with an RTP of 95% and also offers you the possibility of trying it out for free with a demo version that’s set up right on this page. If you’re feeling extra lucky, you can also bet real money on this slot in our Real Money Slots section.
HOW TO PLAY THE DRAGON KINGS SLOT
You can start betting on this luxurious slot from a mere $0.10, the maximum amount being $10 per spin. Despite the rather low RTP, Dragon Kings comes with plenty of features that will keep you busy and winning. As for the symbols, you’ll find elements from the ancient Chinese culture gracing the reels.
There are a couple of important symbols, including a Wild and a Scatter, both used to potentially award you with considerable wins. The regular high-paying symbols include jade stones, coins, ingots and koi fish, as well as the classic poker symbols on the low-paying spectrum. You’ll alsos see some different-colored dragons flying on the reels but more on that later.
DRAGON KINGS SLOT FEATURES
- Wild symbol. As you’d probably expect the Dragon King is the Wild symbol in this game, serving to replace any other symbol on the reels except for the Scatter. It only appears on reel 3 and will double all the wins you get in that spin.
- Scatter symbol. The Scatter symbol in this game is represented by the Dragon Pearl and only shows up on reel 6. If you’re lucky enough to get it, it will trigger the Free Spins game mode.
- Free Spins feature. The Free Spins feature is triggered as soon as you land at least 3 Scatters in one spin. Depending on the number of Dragon Pearls, you’ll get a number of 6, 10 or 15 free spins respectively. You can also land the Magical Dragon Pearl on reel 6 during this game mode to double your wins. This feature can be retriggered.
- Dragons of the Four Seas feature. During your travels, you’ll also encounter four different dragons, all giving out different bonuses if you manage to catch them. The Azure Dragon will give you one respin, while all the other dragons stay locked in place. The White Dragon will duplicate, the Black Dragon multiplies all your winning combos by 3X, while the Red Dragon will give you a random cash prize that can go up to 400X your total stake.
- Autoplay feature. The Dragon Kings slot also comes with an Autoplay feature, for the moments you might get tired of spinning the reels yourself. Simply select a number of automatic spins, sit back and enjoy your coffee while the reels spin themselves for you.
All in all, this is a really superb slot, both from a design point of view and from a gameplay perspective. The Free Spins are worth triggering as you can pocket some pretty nice amounts of cash and the 4 different dragons are also a nice touch that adds to the thrill. We’re sure this one will keep you glued to your seat for a good couple of hours but you’ll have to try it out for yourself!